Soul Eater

Name: Seth 

Age: 19

Birth date: April 14

Height: 6'2

Eye colour: Aqua blue

Body: Seth has a nice muscular build.

Occupation: Student.

Sexuality: "I'm Peter 'Pan'." He chuckled, smirking slightly. [Pan~]

Specie: Lebens-quellen-esser [Meaning in Germany: Life Source Eater]

Relationship: Nope.

Hobbies: Seth likes to move around, keep his blood pumping and adrenaline coursing though his veins. So he had tried a hella lot of sports, goes to gym, tried different types of combat, and anything that he thinks is either something that'll have him exercise his body or just to sate his boredom. But the most constant activity that he does that is close to being called a hobby is playing his guitar, along with singing from time to time.

Personality: Synthia, his best friend, is the only person he truly cares about. Most others are nothing but strangers with the ability to bring harm to Synthia. He is protective of her and is suspicious about any and every outsider. If someone were to hurt his best friend, he could become one of the most dangerous beings that person will have ever laid their eyes on.  

He can be quite temperamental but has a quirky side to him as well. Even if he might seem like an asshole, he's actually a gentleman. But no matter how close you think you are to him; one slip up that hurts her, and you will be at his mercy

Extra info: Seth was a neglected child, and soon became rebellious and rude when he noticed that he couldn’t get attention any other way than that. This behavior became deeply rooted in him and continued on to present day, seemingly getting worse and worse with each passing year. Getting involved in all sorts of negative things, ranging from drugs to alcohol to crimes, there seemed to be no way for him to get his life back on track. 

Until the meeting of a strange person in an even stranger situation, that is.

He raised an eyebrow at you, eyes holding a spiteful look, before turning and walking away without a single glance.

[RP in: 0]