Loyal Kitten

Name: Nikosaki Kalmykia

Age: Unknown

Birthdate: July 6

Height: 5'6

Eye colour: Gold

Body: She has a curvaceous body; well endowed and has quite a nice bubble butt. The picture above is her true form but what she usually sticks to is her her form where she has normal hands and feet, only her cat ears and tail being a feature that shows her likeness to a cat.

Occupation: Secretary of Zilaphar

Sexuality: Pansexual

Specie: Neko[Magical neko-/ducks just before was slapped.

Relationship: The pet of Zilaphar as well as Greko's soulmate. (Hellhound77)

Hobbies: As a creature whom has features and likeness of a cat, she enjoys her naps yet loves to move around and serve her master. She doesn't exactly have much free time for she has her job to keep herself busy. But whenever she does have spare time, she just relaxes and spends time with her friends.

Personality: She's wonderfully bubbly, always energetic and happy. Never had she had a time where she let sadness ever get to her, always doing her best in spreading the happiness around. Even with a past like hers, she had managed to stay true and honest. She's also a sweet person, err, cat-person; loyal to the boot just like her little nickname. She always regards people in hopes of helping them. But of course, we all know that the kindest person is the worst person to ever anger. And with such tiny things to even spark such emotion, stay sure that you are to never do that.

Nikosaki clasped her hands behind her with large grin, showing rows of white and sharp teeth towards you, as her left cat-ear twitched upon her head. "Hello.~ I hope we'll all get along." She chirped happily.

[Currently used in Roleplay: 1]