Secretive Felon

Name: Wesley Phoenix for most but The Red Tiger is his criminal name.

Age: 24

Birthdate: September 15

Height: 6'2

Eye colour: Baby blue

Body: Very muscular body but not to the point of bulging. 

Occupation: Rookie Cop but is also also a famous masked criminal.

Sexuality: Homosexual, Seme

Specie: Human

Relationship: None, best friend-and is secretly in love with said best friend- Michael.

Hobbies: He has quite a few being that he spends most of his time on his job as well as with his friends. He likes to go to clubs though to unwind and drink, and maybe get laid. /wink wink/ He's actually a great artist, always bringing a small sketchpad and pencil with him wherever he goes.

Personality: He's an easy-going and laid-back guy yet mysterious and would confuse people with words and quotes that wouldn't make sense at times. He's quite the smooth person and is very charming even if that wasn't his intention, also quite the ladies' man.
He has two sides; his good and bad sides. He's both a cop and a criminal, a person in two opposing sides. No one knows of his other profession and being that he was also in the force, gives him insight and 2 to 3 steps ahead from them. Why was he doing this? Well, he has his reasons. One of the simplest ones is for fun.

Wes smirked slightly at you and tilted his head to one side. "Why hello there cutie." He winked playfully.

[Currently used in roleplay: 1]