Wolf Under Sheep's Skin

Name: Miyako

Age: 13

Birthdate: June 6

Height: 5'1

Eye colour: Red

Body: Thin but not to the point of skin and bones.

Occupation: None

Sexuality: Asexual

Specie: Oni; Amanojaku

Relationship: None

Hobbies: Her hobby is to wreak chaos in one's life. Simply by provoking a person's darkest desires thus instigates them into perpetrating wicked deeds that she had wanted for them to do. Other than that, she usually eats some sweets, and always have several candies and sweet good with her.

Personality: Miyako's sweet and pure-at least on the outside. But in reality, she is pure evil and wicked. She lives for other's pain and despair. The reason for her actions is because of her past. Being an oni and more so since she was an amanojaku(a demon who could see each person's darkest desire and use them against them to do wicked things), she wasn't welcomed even in her own household. She was treated harshly in her neighborhood and never once was given an ounce of love. So she succumbed and decided to just be the demon they had told her that she was. In the end, she had used her abilities on everyone who treated her badly-which was everyone in the whole neighborhood- and had them all kill each other in one huge bloodbath. After that, she had shut her 'humanity' and continued to wreak havoc on people just for her entertainment. Cute, right?

Miyako smiled sweetly up at you, her red orbs gleaming mischievously. "Hello!"