A Sleepy Detective and a Clothing Disater

(Normal POV)

He came back after a little bit to see Kagura laying down asleep on the couch with Frosch curled up beside her stomach purring. 'She must have been tierd' he smiled to himself and sat on the couch across from her. He turned on the TV keeping the volume low so she could rest.

"Is that-" sting stood on the stairs wide eyed.

Rouge shushed him. "We teamed up. Joseph's going down."

"Ahh i see. So your using her to get revenge?"

"Nope."

"Really? Huh. Your actually-"

"Genuine? Ya i am."

"Thats crazy."

"Mhm" He looked at the sleeping woman. She looked so peaceful and happy.

"Oh, i got a call from Cobra."

"About?"

"Joseph. He's been going to The 7th district these past few days talking with someone. The detective may want to know that."

"Your right. Ill tell her when she wakes up."

Sting nodded and walked to the door. "Oh and Rouge?"

"Hmm?"

"Try not to get us caught. Ill tell the circle about the team up. They'll be pretty pleased."

"Right."

(Wendy Juvia and Yukino. In the streets. Normal POV)

"Shoot we lost her!" Yukino said while the girls looked around.

"She was with Cheney. Should we be worried?"

"Juvia's sure she's fine. It is Kagura after all."

Yukino and wendy nodded.

"Well we lost her. Ice crean?" Yukino questioned smiling.

"Yay!" Wendy cheered as they walked towards the dairy queen.

Juvia wore a short light blue sundress, black ankle boots, and her hair in a side braid. Wendy wore white jean shorts, and black tank top, blue sneakers, and her hair down. Yukino wore a white zip-up shirt, a powder blue skirt, white flats, and her rose pin.

(Rouge's POV)

I watched Law and Order while she slept. I stood up and walked to my room grabbing a blanket from off the bed. When i walked back down stairs i covered her with it. Once i did she snuggled into it. I smiled to myself. God she's adorable. Id never thought id say that about a girl, especially Kagura Mikazuchi. Theres something about her, dont get me wrong her body is Definitely one thing, but her personality, the way she laughs. Shes just...wow. Frosh kept close to her, he seems to adore her.

-BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ-

I answered the call.

"So sting told you?"

"Ya he did Natsu. Did he tell you about the team up."

"Mhm im pretty impressed."

"So what do you need."

"Joseph should be heading there again tonight. We wanna see who he's mettin' up with. You coming?"

"What time?"

"11:00 pm"

"Ok"

Ill have to make sure Kagura gets home safe. Joseph could have someone snatch her. Wait! She can just stay here! No man has the balls to walk into the dragons layer!