Chapter 1

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
RR productions
September 16th, 2015

It's only 9:27 in the morning and people already got me fucked up. My assistant keeps coming in here asking me all these irrelevant questions like she hasn't been working here for over a year.

"Ms.Fenty how would like your coffee?"

I gave her a blank stare.

"The same as I've wanted it every other damn day you've been working here, Tanya."
She stood there looking confused like she couldn't comprehend what I just said.

"With hazelnut and sugar" As soon as the words left my lips she scurried out of the room to go fetch my coffee. I rolled my eyes as I made a mental note to check how much her paycheck is.

I reverted my attention back to all the files on my desk. I honestly did not want to be here and was debating whether to take the day off or not. Being the boss, I could easily leave without consequences but I really didn't trust anyone to be able to keep everything in order while I was gone plus, the thousands of files would still be here tomorrow. If my assistant had some type of brain to her, she could help me out but the bitch can't even remember how I like my coffee.

There was a slight knock on my door as Tanya returned with my favorite mug.

"Here you go, Ms.F! Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you."
I mugged her as she sat the mug on the glass-top desk.

"Take these," I sighed as I handed her four folders, "to Jackson on the fifth floor."
Her smile got wider as she happily grasped the folders from my hands and headed for the door.

"And Tanya"

"Yes ma'am?"

"Y'all better not be fucking in my establishment." I smirked while her cheeks started turning a bright red.

"Yes ma'am" she practically sprinted for the door.
I figured they had something going on when Jackson could never keep his focus while she was around and Tanya would have a permanent blush anytime his name was mentioned.

Tanya is cute, with her long black her and a booty that you couldn't help but stare at every once and a while. If I was a fan of mixing business with pleasure, I would've probably tapped it by now but I don't need anymore crazy girls trying to hunt me down because I 'hit it and quit it', especially not one that works for me.
Jackson is average. He's tall...enough and fit with nice, curly hair, and he's funny as hell.
So i guess they would be cute together. I didn't really care what my employees did as long as their work was done and their actions didn't effect my company or my money.

~[{+}]~

Thank God! Its almost time for my lunch break. I'm hungry as hell right now and these 10 minutes could not go by quick enough. I had got done with half of the files on my desk and wasn't planning on doing anymore today, so after my lunch I was planning on not returning and going home.

"Tanya!" I yelled so she could hear me through the door.

"Yes Ms.Fenty?" She poked her head in.

"Rearrange that meeting scheduled for tomorrow to Thursday."

"Ok." She started to walk away "Oh I almost forgot," I rolled my eyes. She stay forgetting stuff like she got Alzheimer's or something. She stepped back in "B.I. Called, they said they want to discuss a business idea with you and were wondering when a meeting could be scheduled."

"When I stop disliking them hoes" I mumbled silently "Umm tell them I'm not interested in discussing business with them at this time." I said as I packed my things up to go home.

"Yes ma'am, would you like me to send them your apologies?"

"Nahh I don't give a fuck about their feelings."

————————————————————————
(A/N)
Hey y'all so this is my first girlxgirl/celebrity story. And I know that this chapter was boring but the next chapter should be more detailed. Thanks for reading🙃