Chapter 4

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
RR Productions
September 18th, 2015

Today Is Friday and Im highly stressed out, I needed to find an assistant badly. Yeah, Tanya impressed me yesterday with the B.I. situation, but she was still a terrible assistant.

I had been looking on these job websites for hours and I was becoming more frustrated by the minute.

"Ms.Fenty." I heard a knock on my door

"Yeah, come in." Soon Chelsea walked through the door with a bin full of folders in her hands.

"Good morning, Mr.Jack- are you okay Ms.Fenty?"

"Huh... Oh yeah I'm fine...I'm just trying to find a new assistant."

"Oh, well I happen to know someone if you're interested."

"Who?"

"My cousin, she just moved here and she's been looking for a job. And if I remember correctly she was an assistant before she moved."

"Ok! Can you contact her and tell her if she can fax me her resume and come in for an interview tomorrow that would be great." I said relieved as hell that I didn't have to look so hard now.

"That's perfect! I'm sure she'll be excited." She said smiling from ear to ear. "Oh and here are the folders from Mr.Jackson." She placed the folders on my desk and continued to the door.

~~~

"So you really gon fire my friend?"
I was on the phone with my Bestfriend, Melissa, and she was trying to convince me not to replace her 'friend'.

"Ya friend is a horrible ass assistant and she dumb as fuck."

"I'm sure she not that bad Robz"

"Yes da fuck she is. I told that hoe I needed her to print something. Why she typed 'something' in Microsoft word and then printed it."

Mel busted out laughing. "Stop lying I know she ain't do that."

"Bitch and I told her I needed some air freshener for my office, the broad came back with one of them tree looking things that you put in the car." Mel was laughing her flat ass off by now. "And then she said she needed it back by the end of the day because it was her cousin's."

"Ahhhhh bitch I'm dead"

"Mel this shit ain't funny." I said until I started laughing with her. Mel and I were having a good time roasting people on the phone until my office phone started ringing.

"Hol on Mel, I gotta answer this real quick."

"Hello"

"Hi Ms.Fenty"

"What's up Chelsea?"

"Oh nothing. I just wanted to inform you that your lunch date is here."

"Lunch date? What lunch date?"

"Um I can't tell you their name. The person said they want you to be surprised."

"Tell them I don't do surprises. And they can leave since they wanna be childish."
I heard mumbling on the other side of the phone.

"They said they just want it to be a surprise and that you won't regret it."

"Fine I'm coming down."

"Ok I'll let them know, Ms.Fenty."
I ended the call with her and went back to Mel.

"Mel I gotta go."

"Why? Where you going?"

"Apparently I have a lunch date." I sighed

"What!! Bitch you ain't tell me you was fucking nobody!"

"That's cause I'm not"

"Then who the hell ya got a lunch date wit Robyn?"

"I don know but I gotta go so I'll see ya later."

I hung up the phone, grabbed my purse and headed for the elevators. Once I got downstairs I went to Chelsea's desk.

"Where's my 'lunch date'?"
She looked up from her computer and pointed at a woman with her back turned.

"She's right there...Miss!" She tried to get the woman's attention. Finally the woman turned around and As soon as I saw her face I was already annoyed and confused as hell.

"I'm sorry I was texting somebody."
She turned to me and smiled.

"Good afternoon Ms.Fenty."

————————————————————————
(A/N)

Who do y'all think it is??👀

Hey you guys🙃
I just wanted to tell y'all that this is the last boring chapter!!🎉🎈
I was actually debating whether I wanted to update this today or not since I uploaded chapter 3 but I didn't see the point of waiting since this was already done😌

Please excuse any errors
Thank you for reading✨