Chapter 3

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
RR Productions
September 17th, 2015

"B-But Ms.Fenty I've been working here for months! I can't- You can't do this. It was one mistake I promise it'll never happen again! Please give me another chance! I have bills
to pay and I have to take care of a child-"

I rolled my eyes.

"Tanya you don't have a child. All you got is some rusty dusty cat from the animal shelter and that creature you call a brother."

"Please don't fire me. Whatever you need me to do I'll do it with no hesitation."

I thought about it for a minute. She is really a pain in my ass but I didn't know who I could replace her with on such short notice.

"Fine."

"I prom- Fine?"

"Yep." I said as I stood up from my desk. "You're going to come to this meeting with me right now and tell them we are not open to do business with them and we will contact them when and if we want to." I started heading for the door as she clearly started getting nervous.

"Okay. Umm...are you sure you want me-"

"You just said you'd do anything without hesitation."

"Right. Okay let's go."

I walked out of the door with Tanya closely on my heels and headed for the elevator. She was still gonna be fired but she might as well be useful for her limited time here.

The elevator doors opened up to the second floor and I let Tanya go in front of me so I could make sure her scary ass didn't try to make a run for it.

"Go 'head, whatchu waiting on?" I asked since we were just standing in front of the door.

"Oh...I- I was just trying to prepare myself...ya know...get in my zone."

"Girl if ya don't open da damn door and take ya punk ass inside."

She twisted the doorknob and the first thing I saw was my team and two empty chairs in the middle of them.

"I'm sorry about the long wait. I was unfortunately not informed about our meeting until a few minutes ago. I hope you all can excuse our tardiness." I said in my professional voice as I was going to my seat at the other head of the table.

"Oh it was no problem. Hopefully this meeting will be worth the wait." I heard a slightly deep but feminine voice speak. I looked up to match the voice with a face.

~~~

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
RR Productions
September 17th, 2015

My team and I had been waiting in this room for twenty minutes. I was beginning to think that they weren't going to show up  until I heard a voice on the other side of the door.

"Girl if ya don't open da damn door and take ya punk ass inside."

The door opened and two women walked in. Both of them were pretty from what I could tell but the taller one was definitely stunning.

"I'm sorry about the long wait. I was unfortunately not informed about our meeting until a few minutes ago. I hope you all can excuse our tardiness." The taller girl spoke as they headed to their seats.

"Oh it was no problem. Hopefully this meeting will be worth the wait." I said watching her get adjusted in her seat. When she finally looked up, she had a very emotionless face but her eyes were captivating. The pictures that I saw of her really didn't do her justice.

"Right, well let's go ahead and start. I think you all have been waiting long enough." She smiled and sat up straighter in her seat.

"Well Ms.Fenty, we think that we should combine thirteen percent of each of our companies together." My assistant, Kelly, started our presentation as she kept talking. "If we combine them together, that'll produce buzz throughout the media causing major marketing and publicity for both businesses. Therefore, if we create some limited edition merchandise it'll hopefully cause our sells to be higher than any other business' sells within the past two years."

"Wow that sounds amazing." The other girl that walked in, whom I'm assuming is Ms.Fenty's assistant, said. I smiled knowing that our presentation was beyond great and there was no way that they would say no. "Unfortunately, as I explained to you all on the phone yesterday," She said with a little bit of attitude. "We are not open for any business deals or partnerships at the moment."

I chuckled a little bit because I know there was no way in hell they were telling me no.

"So your sell ratings and money could double but you're saying that you won't agree because you all don't want a partnership at the moment."

"Yes Ms.Knowles, that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Well I don't know if you all know this but B.I. doesn't take 'no' for an answer." Kelly said seeing that I was getting a little fustrated with the situation.

"Well i guess there's a first time for everything, right? Here's your first 'L' of the year." This hoe and the rest of the team had the nerve to laugh and I saw Ms.Fenty almost laughing but she was trying hard not to.

"We will sit here all day if we have to."

Ms.Fenty mumbled something to her team before she turned to us and smiled.

"Alright, well if you insist." Kelly and I smirked. "We close at eight and security isn't too fond of people being in the building after hours." That's all she said before her and her team exited out of the side door. I sat there and pondered for a minute.

"Let's go." I said to my team. I wasn't really worried about this because I know I could easily get them to say yes. I actually thought it was kind of cute that they thought this was over. I don't know who they think they're dealing with but Beyoncé Knowles does not take no for an answer.