Chapter 6

Beyonce Knowles
September 19, 2015

"What do you mean she fired you?" I scrunched up my face. "You must be playing with me."

She sighed. "I'm not playing Bey. She for real fired my ass, I'm just working there until she finds my replacement." She came out of the dressing room. "Do you think this dress looks good with my bag?"

"How in the hell did you get fired Tanya?"Tanya and I were out browsing through the mall since we had nothing better to do with our Saturday

Tanya and I were out browsing through the mall since we had nothing better to do with our Saturday. We were having a real good time too until she decided to drop this bomb on me.

"I don't know! I did everything she asked me to do and then some!" She yelled. "She's been done with me ever since I scheduled that meeting with your company." She shook her head and went back into the dressing room.

"Nah you probably haven't been doing your job because one little 'slip-up' should not get you fired."

"Well it did and now I'm out of a job."

"No you're not."

"What are you talking-"

"You're going to get that job back."

"And how do you suppose I do that?" She came out of the dressing room.

I shrugged.
"I don't know and I don't care, but you better figure it out before your out of TWO jobs and back on the stripper pole."

She started mumbling under her breathe
"Being a stripper is easier than dealing with your crazy ass."

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" She smiled. "Anyways...How did your lunch date go?"

"It was cool."

"Damn that was dryer than a Popeyes biscuit."

"I mean I didn't really get any information." I moved to a different section of clothes. "All I got was a headache and a charity hug."

"Ahhhh" Tanya started laughing. "She gave you one of them petty church hugs!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever hoe."
I started walking toward the exit with Tanya following behind me.

"Excuse me miss! Miss!"
We both turned around to see a Hispanic girl running after us.
"Hi, sorry for running after you guys like that, but I think you dropped this." She handed a piece of paper to Tanya. Tanya looked at it and quickly nodded her head.

"Oh y-yeah this is mine. Um thanks." She slightly smiled at the girl.

"No problem. You both have a nice day."

"You too!" We replied as she started walking back inside the store.

"What is that?"

"Huh? Oh um nothing...just a piece a paper." She said quickly burying the piece of paper inside her purse.