Chapter 5

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
RR Productions
September 18th, 2015

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing." She smirked. "I just wanted to take a beautiful girl to lunch and you were the first person that popped up in my mind."

Beyoncé Giselle knowles
September 18th, 2015

Her green eyes stared straight at me while she stayed silent for a long time. Then she busted out laughing.

"Ok. Now what do you really want?" She started smirking.

I put on, what my friends refer to as, 'The Bey Affect'. They always joke and say, 'Once Bey starts buzzing, it's not too long before the sting'.

"I honestly just want to take you to lunch. No strings attached."

"Really?" She gave me a questioning look.

"Yep"

"Then...No thank you." She started smirking again.

"No?" I looked at her a bit shocked but quickly recovered with a smile. "I'm sorry Ms.Fenty but I don't take too kindly with the word 'No'.

She shrugged. "So?"

I sighed, this is becoming more difficult then I thought it would be.
"Robyn, will you please come with me so I won't have to eat all alone." I tried to give my best puppy dog eyes.

Robyn sighed and gave me a once over before replying.
"Where are we going?"

I smiled.

"Wherever you wanna go, babygirl."

She just gave me another blank stare.

"You ready to go?"
She paused before she answered.

"Yeah I'll take my car. I have a feeling I'll want to leave early." She mumbled the last part. I grabbed her hand and started dragging her along with me to my 482 Italia Ferrari.

"Nope you're riding with me."

"No thanks." She tried to pull her hand away but was very unsuccessful.

"Come on. I don't bite." I smirked and looked at her. "Yet."

I opened the passenger door and watched her get in before I walked over to my side.
I started the engine and began driving while Robyn kept looking out the window and if she wasn't looking out the window she was on her phone. I decided to turn up the volume on the radio when I heard my favorite song.

'Right, my eye just changed
You just buzzed the front gate
I thank God you came
How many more days could I wait?

I made plans with you
And I won't let 'em fall through
I, I, I, I, I

I think I'd lie for you
I think I'd die for you
Jodeci "Cry For You"
Do things when you want me to
Like controlla, controlla
Yeah, like controlla, controlla'

"You got a nice voice."
I blushed. I didn't even realize I was singing out loud.

"Thanks."

We finally pulled up to the restaurant, that happen to resemble a nice, modern home. While I tried to make sure this was the right place, Robyn practically jumped out of the car and started heading to the door. Once we got in and got seated, she was shaking her leg under the table and waiting for the waitress to come by.
"Wow, sombodys eager to eat."