Chapter 2

Omniscient
B.I. Industry
September 16th, 2015

B.I. Industry, a.k.a Blue Ivy Industry, is a well known cooperation. They sell clothes, music, etc. and they have one of the highest selling rates in the country. The other highest selling rate belongs to R.R. Productions, causing the two to become rivals overnight. Although, nothing publicly happened between the two, you could feel the tension if both CEOs happened to be in the same room together.

Beyoncé Knowles, the CEO of B.I., is a simple and structured woman. She goes after what she wants and she gets it. If she can't get what she wants then it becomes drama, and Beyoncé hates drama. It's one of the reasons she divorced her first husband.

For the past couple of weeks Beyoncé has been doing her research on R.R. Productions and on little miss Robyn Fenty. She realized that there weren't that many pictures of Robyn out there for the public to find, which made her come to the  conclusion that Robyn liked to stay lowkey.
She thought that was interesting considering that in every photograph she saw, the tall beauty was wearing something fashion-forward. "Honestly, who wears shoes with Pom-poms on them?" Beyoncé thought as she scanned through the limited photos. She couldn't help but to wonder what this girl was really like and if working with her would be more fun or more miserable than she thought.

~[{+}]~

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
September 17th, 2015

'Beeeeeeeeep' I honked my horn at this slow ass person in front of me. If she doesn't pick up speed soon she's gonna be pushed down this narrow ass road. This hoe has the nerve to be going 30 mph in a 45 mph speed limit zone. To make everything worse, it's only a single lane road and I'm still 15 minutes away from work.

I waited for the solid yellow line to turn into yellow rectangles so that I could go around the ugly blue Prius. I purposely, accidentally cut her off while I was going around her. She honked her horn at me and I sent her a friendly finger back as I continued on my journey to work.

I had finally parked my car and was about to head into work until somebody stopped me.

"Hey!"

I was about to keep walking until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What?" I said clearly aggravated as I turned around to face the cause of my distress this morning.

"You cut me off back there! We could've had an accident!! And my child is in the backseat!" She yelled as she started to get hype.

"Ok.." I gave her a blank stare.

"You could've caused a deathly accident and all you can say is okay!!"

"Look, I don know who da fuck you tink ya yellin at but ya need ta bing it down a couple notches!" I started to remove my shades so I could look this hoe in the eye while I was beating her ass.

"I'm talking to y-" her sentence came to an abrupt stop as she looked at my face and then at my eyes.

"Why you stop? You done being annoying now?"

"Umm... You have nice eyes." I rolled my eyes as her whole personality just changed within seconds.

"I swear you people like to waste my time and get my pressure up." I said as I walked away.

"Wait!" I heard footsteps jogging after me but i kept walking.

"Wait, can I get your number?" She grabbed my arm and smiled. Damn why can't she just leave me alone and go take care of her nappy-headed child that she was just so worried about. Yeah she was bad and her weave was slayed to the gods but her personality wasn't shit. 'She'd probably be good in bed though.' I thought but she seemed like the crazy type and I didn't need any more crazy hoes tryna cut off my tongue to keep as a souvenir or some shit.

"Nahh you good fam." I said as I started to walk again.

"What? Why?" She scrunched up her face. That meant she wasn't use to people turning her down and she was more than likely cocky as hell.

"Cause I don't like you."

"What? You don't even know me."

"And I don't want to know you, babydoll." I lightly chuckled and continued inside the building, leaving her standing there stuck on stupid.

"Ms.Fenty, your 11 o'clock is here." I looked at Chelsea, my receptionist, confused as hell as I continued to walk to the elevators.
As soon as the elevator doors opened I headed for Tanya's desk.

"Tanya." I said in the most calming voice I could manage right now.

"Yes, Ms.Fenty?"

"Did you rearrange that meeting like I asked you to?"

"Yes ma'am, I did it soon as you told me to."

I sighed I was really getting fustrated with this girl.

"Then who the hell is my 11 o'clock appointment?!"

She looked like a deer caught in headlights when I said that.

"Umm..well..its ah...umm"

"Tanya, if you don't tell me within the next five seconds you're gonna need an oxygen tank. And we don't supply those here." I closed my eyes as I tried to remain calm.

"It's b-B.I."

I opened my eyes and started to laugh. This hoe couldn't be serious, cause I know damn well she not this stupid.

"I tried to tell them what you said,Ms.Fenty and they wouldn't take no for an answer."

All my laughing stopped because this broad was actually serious. Now I was furious. I looked her dead in her eyes and saw how scared she was but I didn't give two flying fucks about what the hell she felt.

"What da fuck do ya mean dey wouldn't  take no for an answer huh?! It's simple! All ya gotta do is say no and hang up de fucking phone! And If ya couldn't do it why ya not jus tell me?! But ya sat here on ya ass an did noting!! I swear you a dumb-"

"Ms.Fenty you're 11 o'clock is waiting in 105." Chelsea slightly smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded and tried to calm myself down.

"I'm so sor-" I put my hand up and shook my head.

"After you leave today at 5, don't bother coming back." I'm really tired of her at this point. All of her carelessness is gonna cost me something some day and I'll be damned if it's my business. "Hold on, let me put it in simpler terms just in case ya dumb ass didn't understand that. You're fired and you're services will not be needed at R.R. Productions after today."

————————————————————————
(A/N)
Hey guys! So first I just want to thank the people that voted and commented on the first chapter, I appreciate it a lot.👏🏾💜
So, I pretty much know were I wanna go with this story and I'm gonna try to finish it before the summer is over but we'll see how that works out.😬
Also, I think I'm gonna tell this story mostly in Robyn's/Rihanna's point of view so let me know what y'all think about that.🤔

Please excuse any spelling or grammar errors.
Thank you for reading!✨