First Day At Gakuen Academy

"Oh great, now I am going to get in trouble for being late," you mumbled to yourself as the bell went for your first class, "And on my first day too."
You looked down the academy's corridors with the map i your hand, which didn't help at all.

"Room 211, 211, 21-" In your frustrated state, you didn't realize that you had crashed into someone on the corridor. "Ow..."

"This place is a maze isn't it?" The voice says as he grabbed you around the waist before you fell to the floor. You look up and see electric blue eyes gazing into your own. A student with hair that looked pure white was gazing into your eyes. 'How can someone's hair be that white?'
"Erm... Thanks" You mumbled, a little too close to him for comfort.
"Why have you gone all red, (Y/N)?" 'How does he know my name?!' you thought as you brushed down your skirt. "I-I'm sorry, but... do I know you?" you ask, but after you look up, he was already making his way down the corridor.
"Hurry up or you'll be late, well, later than you are now," he called back to you, "You do want to go to class don't you?"
You get annoyed at his comment, "Hey, my question first. It seems to me that you avoided it." You state.

Figuring it was no use trying to get an answer you cry, "Hey, wait up! I don't even know who you are yet!" The student suddenly stops, causing you to nearly crash into him again. He held his hand out to you, "Hello there, My name is Nathaniel. It is nice to meet you." You laugh at his sudden formality and shake his hand,
"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Nathaniel." You both burst out laughing and you walk to your new class with a smile on your face.

'Her smile is so adorable, it's addicting...' Nathaniel thought as he walked alongside you. He needed to see more of your smiling.
"Hey, can we be friends? I know we only met 5 minutes ago, but I feel like we get along well."
You gave him a big smile and nodded, "Well what do you know, me, making friends, and I've hardly just got in the building! Why don't we sit together at lunch?"
Nathaniel gave you a surprised look, thinking about how well you were getting along, "Sure, I'd love that! Here's your class." You turned around to him to thank him, when he kissed you on the forehead out of the blue.
He then ran off down the corridor, with what you could say a devilish smirk on his face, completely different to the smile he wore, not two minutes ago. "See you at lunch (Y/N)!"  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. My writing's not that good I know, but I trying to improve so bear with me please!