Half and Half

"I think you have some explaining to do." You say, crossing your arms. "Yes... I know, but it's not just me."

"What the hell do you mean?" You were starting to get angry now and what Harry was saying didn't help at all, "Who else needs to explain things?"

"Your father."

"My... my father?" You say as he gets up from his seat.

"Yes. Lets get you home. We'll talk there." You put your hood up and storm out of the room, with Harry close behind. 'And she tells me to put my hood down. Oh well. She's still so cute, even when like this. Haha.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At home (if it wasn't obvious haha jk)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad. I'm home. Harry's here too." Your dad appears out of the kitchen, where he was making tea. "Oh, hello Harry. (Y/N) why is- " He was cut off by you impatiently walking up to him and nearly shouting at him, "We need to talk dad, NOW!" With your hood up, you looked quite terrifying.

'Has Harry told her? No that wouldn't be the case. Has she figured it out herself? Oh no... I hope this goes down okay.'

"What about (Y/N)?" "You know exactly what about." She says, dragging both males into the living room.

"Right. Dad, Harry said to me that you are hiding something from me. What is it?" You say, calming down now.

"Before I explain that (Y/N), I would like to tell you about myself and Harry first." He takes a deep breath and carries on, "I am an archangel exiled from heaven. Also Harry here is a half-angel, half-human." He snaps his fingers and his hair and eyes change to those of an angel.

Your eyes widen in shock of it all, "Okay, I'd have never thought that, well I don't know what I was expecting to be honest. So,before... Nathaniel is really a demon?" You know you you are never going to see any of them the same way again.

"Yes he is, well half-demon. He is half-human too." Harry spoke up. "That's one of the reasons I hate him."

"Now now Harry, you shouldn't go around hating people, it isn't very angelic of you." You teased, even though you were so very shocked on the inside. Suddenly you started laughing, "Who'd have thought? When you just look at both you and Nathaniel, you'd have thought Nathaniel would be an angel, with his white hair and all. No offence, but you look like a demon, not an angel."

Harry looked away, a little upset, "Yes, you see, if we are half-human and half-angel, we take the look of a demon and vice-versa. No-one knows the reason why."

"Right, enough of you two. Mr. Almighty archang-," You take down your hood, you were getting overheated all of a sudden. "Is it... hot in here, or... is it just... me?" You suddenly feel light headed and start to get dizzy. After about 30 seconds however, the dizzy feeling passes, as if it never happened. Gasps escaped the males' mouths.

"It's happened..."

"This isn't good..."

"You are completely right..."

"What?! What isn't good?!" You state.

"Go look in the mirror (Y/N)" Your father says, still shocked.

You cautiously go to look in the mirror, worried. "Oh my..." What you saw was not expected, not what you usually saw. Your hair was miraculously changing colour; your once (H/C) hair, was now a jet black with pure white ends. Additionally, your eyes had changed to a bright pink colour, which in its own strange way let off a peaceful yet deadly 'aura' if you will.

"Dad, I think it's time you tell me about my own past now." "Yes, I think it is." Harry said, backing you up.

Your father sighed, "Your mother... She was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. It was unknown to me that she was a demon. It was only after you were born that I found out she was a demon. However after I found that out, I didn't leave like I was told to. I stayed by her side. I still loved her. This wasn't a shared opinion however, others kept trying to take you away from us, and tried to keep us apart. Anyway, one night..."

'"Ami, take (Y/N) and run! Keep her safe!" "Like hell I will! You are not fighting all them on your own. We fight together or not at all!" "But wh-" "Are you just going to stand there or what?" The couple fought for their child's life. They both wanted her to be happy.

Nearly the whole opposition was dead, but Ami was getting tired. It had been a while since she last fought. A sword struck her from behind. A sword? "No! Ami! The demon sword? (Y/N)!"

"...She was killed by the demon sword. Then, I was summoned by the high angels, and told I was exiled from heaven, because I wanted to let you live a human life. I put a curse on you, to make you more human-like. However, for some reason, it has worn off. It won't be long now before both the demons and angels are looking for you."

"They have already been looking." Harry speaks up. "Why do you think I am here?"

"Yes I thought it was strange that you were here..."

"Hello? Guys? Why am I being looked for?"

"Well you see, as I am an angel and your mother was a demon, you are half angel, half demon."

"I'm...what?"

"Before you were born, it was never heard of, a hybrid. Anyway, you now have the powers from a demon and an angel, are are even more powerful than Satan himself. If either have you on their side, they will be able to conquer." Your father says, shocking you to the core. 'They just want to use me?' "That...That is just wrong! I won't let either side use me for their own personal gain!" Suddenly, you fall to the floor, agonizing pain overwhelming you.

"(Y/N)!"

"What's happening? (Y/N) get up!"

Suddenly, both males are thrown back by a huge gust of wind. They look to see you hovering elegantly off the ground with the most beautiful wings they have ever seen "Black and white wings? I have never seen them before. Like an angel's and devil's combined. But it looks like the colours are moving, changing. They are stunning."

"They sure are a bit of a pain though." You laugh, trying to understand all the new information given to you. "So, just to clear it up: I'm half an angel, half a demon, who is more powerful than anything else, you, dad, are an archangel exiled from heaven because you wanted me to live happily, you, Harry are half angel and half human, Nathaniel is half human half demon, and my mother was a demon killed by the demon sword. Right... This is not something you get told everyday."

Both males chuckle, slightly nervously, "Ye..."

Harry opens his wings and flys beside you and holds your hand 'I won't let anyone get you (Y/N), I will protect you, no matter what the cost. I will stay by your side forever."

Using your new abilities, you 'send a message' back to him. 'I know you will. You have not left my side since I met you on the first day," You slightly tease, 'Are you sure I need you, I'm like a god here! Haha I'm kidding. But all joking aside, I'm glad you are by my side, you are a good friend to me.' He lets go of your hand and steps back to look into your eyes, 'Just a friend? Don't worry (Y/N), I will prove to you I am more than just a friend to you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--------------------------------------------------

It was unknown to you that a pair of eyes were watching this whole event from a distance. "Bingo. I have you now, (Y/N). I will get you away from that angel and I will teach you to love me, through any way needed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well... Erm... I have nothing to say here. I hope you enjoyed it. This should be about half way through the story. Idk I am just going with what the heart wants. (God that was deep.) Jk, I am just going along with the story and seeing what happens. Till the next chapter,
Yuuki-chan xx