Yes, Master

"So where do you want to go and sit Amber?" I ask the auburn haired girl. "What about on the benches outside. It won't be as crowded." I nod and smile before myself, Amber and Harry make our way over to the benches, where there are quite a few people having their own private conversations. It wasn't silent and it wasn't noisy. With all the surrounding sounds of nature, it's, peaceful. We get out our boxed lunches and I start talking to Amber to find out more about her.

During our conversation, (which Harry didn't really include himself in) I found out her favourites- like colour; red, food; anything that isn't sweet, favourite genre; horror and other favourites. I also found out her hobbies, she likes gymnastics, archery, fencing for sports and other interests she quite likes cooking. I found some of these interests slightly strange, because she didn't seem like the type of person to like those sorts of things, but as the saying goes- don't judge a book by its cover.

"The bell is about to go soon. I have to get to next lesson early to prepare. Bye (Name)," She smiled before running off. When she is out of hearing distance, Harry whispered with his eyes narrowed toward her direction, "I don't trust her." I turn my head quickly to him, "What do you mean? Why can't you trust her? I read her, she has no ill intent, I would know if she had." He shook his head before holding me close to him, "It's just this feeling, I know something is up, yet I can't put my finger on it. Just be really careful around her." I give him a peck on the cheek, "Silly, it's like you don't want me to have any friends other than you."

"I don't."

I look at him confused, "Why not?" He stops and holds my hands, "I just... I just don't want to see you in danger or hurt. It pains me. I feel like I need to protect you and keep you safe." A small smile graces his features, "And when they come to try and get you, I've decided to not let them have you. Not them or anyone else. Please, tell me you'll stay with me." I and greatly confused by his comments, but answer as he wants, "Don't worry, I'll be careful."

Nate's POV

Ugh, it's so sickening how close she is to that angelic bastard. Why can't he just let me have my pet? At least I have my plan. He will be eliminated soon, then only one obstacle will be left. The one I call my boss.

I walk to the next lesson, which I have with (Y/N), Harry and that new friend of hers, Amber. Well she won't be her friend for long. I will be the only one (Y/N) needs.

"Hi Nathaniel." I look to my left to see (Y/N) sitting there. 'That's right, she sits next to me in this lesson.' Looking round, I see Harry at his usual spot at the back of the room glaring at me. A smirk creeps onto my face, "Aw, come on, call me Nate. We are friends right? Anyway, I want to say sorry for what I did to you. I wasn't in the right mind set and feel horrible for it. Forgive me?" 'Ugh, doing this is so sickening. This had better work...' She smiles at me and I grin, "Thank you so much!"

The lesson flys by, and I pull her new friend to the side to have a 'word' with her. Well, more like bend her to do my will. "What do you want Nate?" She curiously asks, as I had dragged her aside. "You need to listen to exactly what I am going to say, or yours and your family's lives may be on the line. Got it?" A fearful nod in response, I continue, "Now, you are to act like usual toward her, and bring her to me when I ask. Also, sort out that stupid black haired idiot, Harry if he becomes an obstacle." He touches her forehead and casts a 'spell' on her. Her body language changes, her hands fall by her sides and her face becomes expressionless. Her eyes become lifeless. It has worked.

I tell her my commands, smirking all the while. I'm going to enjoy seeing their facial expressions...

"I'll do as you ask, master."

ew... this chapter is ugly. I am ill rn, and had motivation to write, so I thought to write this one instead of my other (the other is getting to the climax, and is very detailed. I can't d that while ill...) Hope you enjoyed.