Why? What?

'Why? Why didn't I train harder? If only I had learnt how to use my powers in more than just my hands. If I had done that, then I would be safe now, away from this torture. Harry, where are you? I need you now. Please... come.'

You sit in chains, against the wall. You had been moved from the chair and have been shackled to the wall for being a 'good girl' and good girls get rewards. 'This isn't exactly a reward though is it?' You think. 'Though at least I have some movement.' With nothing else to do, you look over the scars on your arms and legs, the fresh ones from just less than half an hour ago, and the older ones which have started closing up. However, they are so hard to notice, with all of the dried up and caking blood which is giving the room a rotten smell. 'Why did I let this happen to me? Why? Why aren't I stronger? Why...why...' You started to cry, your tears mixing in with the blood on your face.

Suddenly, a lone bulb in the room flickers on, bringing a bright yellow light into the room and it takes a while for you to become accustomed to it. You see Nate walking in, in his 'demon form', with his horns and bat wings. He has been in this form whenever he came to torture you, and you knew this wasn't going to change now. Even though knowing it would be no use, you start scrambling against the chains, a look of pure fear on your face. A dark, sinister chuckle resounded through the small room followed by a deep, inhuman voice, "Aww, (Y/N), I just love that look on your face. Please, stay like that while we play."

Play. The word used to mean happiness, having fun with friends and family. But now it haunts you and will carry on to do so forever. You'll never see the word play in the same light again.

You stopped struggling against your bonds for two reasons:
1) To not give him the satisfaction he wants. He doesn't deserve it.
2) There's no use- your hands are tied, the only place you have learnt to use your powers from.

Coming to this resolve, you just sit there, you eyes completely unemotional, looking down at the blood covered ground. "What a disappointment." He says mock pouting. "I wanted to see the look of terror on your face. Well, we will just have to play extra hard."

Giving off the impression that you have given up with everything, you let him scrape the knife down your arm, slow and deep. You bite down hard on the inside of your cheek which causes it to bleed. You didn't want him to hear any screams; it would just encourage him to carry on.

Nate moves away from you, only to come back with more 'toys' as he calls them. He starts talking to you, but most of his words go over your head as you try to numb the pain now present in your arms.

​​​​​​"This time... different... play... harder...aren't we...pet?" He says tauntingly. He walks closer, the deranged look never leaving his eyes and his smile ever so taunting. You are scared out of your mind but don't show it, as in his left hand is a scalpel and in his right, a hammer. He is about 4 meters away now, and internally you are screaming. He has never gone this far before, what if he doesn't stop? What if he gets caught up in his insanity? 'Could I die right now?'

Harry's POV

I rush down the streets, seeing small black feathers leading to an unknown place. They bring me all around the city and in circles, until I see a run down block of flats in the distance. This does make some sense. '(Y/N), I do hope you are here, I can't imagine what you are going through right now.' I think as I stop at a nearby bench to catch my breath. 'He did this on purpose to piss me off and buy time. That f**ker...'

Second Person - Back with you

Tears stained your face as Nate carried on torturing you with the scalpel, leaving next to no part of your skin unscathed. You start to get very lightheaded and realise that you are going to pass out, maybe die from blood loss. This sent your body into complete panic, yet for some reason, your limbs wouldn't move. 'move arms... MOVE!' Tears started to vigourously fall from your eyes at your state of paralysis and you really start to regret not being more careful.