Horns

The girl walked outside, making her way toward her best friend, (Name). As soon as she reached her, (Name) gave her a hug, though pulled back in shock, "Harry... She has no thought proce-" She was suddenly punched in the stomach so hard that blood spurted from her mouth. "(Name)!"

"Shut up." The auburn haired girl coldly muttered at the both of them. "(Name), she's under control of another being. Get away from her!"

"Move away from me and I won't hesitate to kill everyone on this campus." (Name) looked worriedly at Harry, who had backed away. The two began to fight and it was strange how no teacher came by to stop them. Soon after, Amber began to direct her attacks away from (Name) and toward other people. Thankfully, she was able to block them, "Stop trying to hurt other students!"

​​​​​​When the girl wouldn't listen, (Name)'s anger started to build up. "I thought you were a friend. What are your reasons for attacking me like this?!" The girl just carried on attacking her, though didn't seem to try to kill her.

"Stop ignoring me! ANSWER ME!!" (Name) shouted and Harry knew something strange was going on. Her pure white aura seemed to start to change, though only ever so slightly. 'this isn't good, she's changing into more of a hybrid! I'm going to lose her! Nonononono this cannot be happening! She won't leave me!' "(Name), stop!" He reached a hand out to stop her, though accidentally shot a light beam at her, making her fall unconscious. Amber suddenly stopped in her attacks shaking her head, "What happened here? Wait... Where am I?" She walked off in a daze.

Nate walked onto the scene, "What's going on?" He spoke with a smirk. He knew all to well what was going on, well what he thought was going on. When he saw (Name) had been knocked unconscious and Harry stood panting from using his powers, fury filled his form. Quickly he knelt down beside his love, remembering to get back at Harry afterward. He will pay for what he has done.

"(Name)? Won't you get up, Love? (Name)!" He cried, when she didn't stir. He was losing his love, this couldn't happen. It won't happen! She will marry him and be with him forever! That was his plan! Placing a hand on her chest, he healed her by counterracting the light beam with darkness, just enough to take her back to normal. The girl's eyes shock open and she coughed wildly. Once the coughs died down, she glared at Harry. "You threw the full extent of your powers at me. You tried to kill me! Why would you do that?! I thought I could trust you... I HATE YOU HARRY!!" Hearing those words made his heart sink, he really was losing his love, "No you don't understan-"

"I don't want to hear any of your excuses!" Her aura turned dark and her wings opened behind her. The grey coloured feathers began to darken, turning pitch black. Her eyes glowed bright red, her hair darkening also. "And to think I thought I loved you. You tried to kill me, to protect another girl! How dare you!" She rose off the ground a glare set on her face. Bringing her hands together, she made a huge ball of darkness and shadows matter, throwing it at Harry. It was impossible for him to dodge and the make got hit and was thrown to the ground. "Pathetic."

Nate POV

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. Even I wouldn't have thought she'd do that to him. Well, it doesn't exactly matter anyway, does it? I can easily take my Pet in this vulnerable state she will now be in.

"(Name), are you okay?" I ask, going over to her touching her arm. Immediately her arm untensed and she turned to look at me, "Of course I'm okay!" She grinned widely, "I feel amazing right now!" Not caring who's around, she flew into the air doing a backward somersault. With a smirk and an arrogant stance, she looked down on Harry, "That's what people get for trying to hurt me."

I flew up myself, changing into demon form, "Nice wings you've got there." I chuckled, knowing that I will get her soon. She practically coming to me herself. "Thanks, they look so much better than my wh-AHH!" Suddenly, she grabbed her head in agonising pain and I couldn't help but smirk. Getting her horns means there's no turning back from the devil. "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?!?!"

"You're just getting your horns, it's okay." He grinned.