The One When Johnny Dies.

DALLAS WINSTON IMAGINE

Hey(: Felt I neeeeeded to write this one, I don't Get why but Dallas just HAD to be the first one, He's practically Marvelous, so why the hell not?(: Alright, let's get on to the First imagine since I am rambling like I'm hiding the Krabby Patty Formula.. And remember!

Requests.

Always.

Appreciated!

I swear it gives me courage for motivation :D Alright NOW enjoy,,

Sad & Sweet on this one..

After an insanely long trip to Idaho for the first semester of College, I sure as hell were glad to return back to Tulsa. Sodapop sent a recent letter about the rumble that was declared over a month ago & how it went. I couldn't help but remember his exact words, they sounded so stiff. Soda was usually a pretty happy guy, each letter had his signature joy in the most smallest news. But I felt strange on this one. I asked if they needed me for the "all of a sudden rumble match," He denied it. That quickly washed outta me as I was satisfied the Greasers won. That's what I needed to hear. Now everything's played out. Perfectly. I'm back for a couple months to my favorite place, to see my favorite people, including my little brother, Johnny. I wonder how he's doing, I feel sick to my stomach leaving him alone with Mom & Dad. The two worst people to take care of him. Dallas, a long distance boyfriend who can't keep his hormones to himself. I already could feel the tension of my arrival, facing him and all. But that didn't matter as of now.

I quickly pulled into my house, dragging my duffle bag out the trunk and reaching for the door. Which had already been opened by my father. My dad.. That specific day seemed so strange. He didn't greet me with a snarl nor looked at me dirty. He just stared, his mouth open while the pale cigarette fell between his lips. His chiseled beard grew stubbly around his face. Not a glare in sight. Just. Pure. Shock. I couldn't understand why. They both know I'm coming today. Why the sudden shock?

I rolled my eyes and walked past him as he moved to his side, letting me past through. Something just didn't seem right. The newspaper in his hand crumpled behind me as he threw it in the steel trash can, walking out the door & slamming it. Now that's the dad I know.

My mother walked out from Johnny's room. What was she doing in there? Her face went completely white as she saw me. Her floral dress flowing softly. I just looked at her and reached for my door handle to my room, not wanting to say anything. She grabbed my suitcase that was glued to my hand and took it out my grasp. Not in a rude manner. But, a helpful manner.

She silently pushed past me and went into my room, putting my suitcase on my bed as I went to my closet. She began taking out my clothing as I stood awkwardly. This was not the usual manner I've been living with for 18 years of my life. She's hiding something.
"Where's Johnny?" I could feel her shoulders stand up with tension, as she blinked and diverted her eyes back to the folded clothes. "Of course." I muttered, crossing my arms and leaving the room. I had enough of such a silent treatment. I'd rather hear her holler at me than flat out ignore me.

I left my front porch.
Neither Johnny or my Dad to be seen.
I quickly stomped over my steps and licked my lips. I loved the crisp scenery of Tulsa. I missed it. I also loved the feeling of No Soc's around. Nothing ruined my day.

My white converse, opposites of Johnny's, carried me to the Curtis's, where everybody was. I heard loud conversations inside the house as I bit my lip happily and opened the door, allowing myself in. Everyone's head snapped towards me. The greetings audible as everyone smiled. "Hey guys!" I said, eagerly. Dallas was sitting on the couch, resting his left leg on the table. Two-bit laughed as a greeting as Steve was on the counter, eating mounds of Cake. Ponyboy & Sodapop ran up to me, Ponyboy was the one to hug me first.