The One With Marty Mcfly Performing.

MARTY MCFLY IMAGINE

Woo! I haven't watched Back To The Future in a Long time. And by "Long time," I mean about 3 hours ago.

I stood out on the dance floor, my arms crossed and feeling agitated with the fact Marty stood me up. Feeling every vibration of the drums and guitar fill my void that made someone wanna dance, but here I am. Dancing with nobody. The thing is,

I wanted to dance with somebody.

I huffed out a sigh as I turned to leave. This whole hour of being here seemed useless. My friends wanted to cheer me up by sticking around with them, but why should I? Everyone here is busy with each other. Multiple boys tried to get me to dance with them, I didn't exactly allow that. It was pointless, completely utter trash being here.

I ran a hand through my silky brown hair and walked to the backdoor, my fingers pushing on them gently as a loud strum of a Gibson ES-345 screeched in my ears. I winced at the sound, gaining a headache from it as I turned around, seeing the guy who asked me here, up on stage, stopping every instrument expect his. He held the microphone in his hand to position it and started to sing,

"Deep down in Louisiana close to New Orleans, Way back up in the woods among the evergreens There stood a log cabin made of earth and wood, Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode. Who never ever learned to read or write so well,
But he could play a guitar just like a ringing a bell." He started, followed by a bunch of "Go Johnny Go!"

I didn't know how to react. He was here but why so late? I never even knew Marty was some kind of performer, hell. Even played the guitar!

My confusion washed outta me, anger filling me up as I remembered how he never even came up to me before playing on stage. Did he forget? How could he. That's called standing someone up.

I continued to watch him for the next three minutes as people cheered for him, some even blew out "Encore's," I was waiting for all this to dow down. He smiled at everyone, seeming like he was searching for someone. His blue eyes landed on me as his smile grew wider. My straight face was firm as he thanked the crowd and stepped down from the stage. I shook my head and walked back to the Exit door, feeling the wind gush in my face.

"Now, Wait a minute! Em, where you going?" Marty said, catching up behind me, out of breath and grappling my left arm. I gave him a disgusted look and tugged my arm away.

"Wow, you look fantastic in that dress." He breathed, flipping his guitar to his back. I could barely see his face as it went dim. "Are-are you leaving? What about our dance?"

"Of course I look fantastic, I wore purple for you." I said, in a "duh" tone. "And what about our dance? I waited the last hour for you, my legs are killing me. You're lucky I didn't wear heels. Where the hell were you, Marty?"

"Emma, come on. I can explain all this." I gave him a look, edging for him to go on. He had a blank stare and looked back at the dance floor, eyeing the couples dancing.

"Lis-I mean, come here." He sighed, grabbing my arm again and pulling me away from the open door. I fidgeted my way out of his grip as I could see his face much more clearer because of the heavy spotlight brimming down on us.

"You see them?" He pointed to an awkward-looking couple, slow dancing. "What about them? I see them dancing, which we should've done by now."

"Yeah well, Those are my parents okay. I'm really sorry for being an hour late but I have to get them together before time runs out or else I won't ever exist. How can you dance with an invisible boy?" I scoffed at him.

"I have been dancing with an invisible boy, for the last hour. And half! I don't believe you Marty, at least have another excuse for a bizarre one. Goodnight." I said quietly, turning on my heel, rolling my eyes swiftly.

"Em-" I heard him cutting off my name behind me, as I headed toward the door. Again, same position, I heard a soft strum of the same guitar strum slightly. I looked at a Sad Marty edging closer to me, his guitar between his arms as it hummed along to a Beatles song. He pouted his lip and spoke,

"Stay, please." I looked away from his gaze for a second while he looked at the band on stage. "Guys? Take it away for me." He smiled at them, returning his body towards me & pulling me toward the middle of the floor. The band nodded at him and played a slow song. Eyes were on us as I felt his hands go to my waist. My arms hooked behind his head as we swayed slightly. My lips molded into a grin as I played with the back of his hair, the flowers around my wrist copied our movements. "What is this?" I asked gently.

"I believed I asked someone to dance. And I'm making it happen."