The One With The FightClub.

TYLER DURDEN IMAGINE

I stood inside the most dreariest place in my mind. I didn't know why I was in here, or how, I just came here. To take my mind off of the very few words that had knifed through me, the conversation that took place right before me sitting right inside of the FightClub.

Tyler introduced me to this place, I sure as hell was scared of it. Notice how I said 'was?' It's true, I'd changed. I wanted to come to this and see the unearthly sound of flesh pounding on other flesh. Tyler made me get used to them, I no longer wince at the sight nor sound of each challenger grinding their teeth and stomping each other out, the useless care of bones shattering. It made me feel better of a stupid relationship. Seeing something so gory made me feel better about Tyler, and how he wasn't mine to call.

I just sat at a stool near the Exit door, drowning myself in water, gulping each swing off it. I didn't drink, and I won't ever. Even if Tyler couldn't handle my compassionate feelings toward him, I just sat there.

Pretty sure my back was covered in other people's victory blood. I dared to look behind but had just sneak a glance at different defenders whaling into each other. My boots swinging off the high chair as I heard a voice that I no longer wanted to hear, the sound of it. The vagueness,

Tyler

I couldn't see him, I couldn't stand to make him see me. I decided to hide as I made a girly squeal and looked at him searching through the crowd, it grew quiet as I didn't want to lean him on. He was checking in to look if I was here. I was.

I turned around and hopped off the stool silently, snapping my head into the direction of a man on the floor, Bleached hair and his eye completely bruised. Angelface. I recognized him instantly, diverting my eyes to a shirtless Edward just looking at Tyler from the stairwell. How could Edward have so much venom inside to total Angel's face? I hardly even knew Edward was even here. I hit under the bar chair and sneaked to the back counter. "Y/N? Are you in here?" Tyler breathed, trying to catch his breath as his hair was tussled in rain water. Edward shook his head confused.

"Y/N? She's in here? I didn't know she was."

"I fucking know she's in here, Ed. I made her like this. How the hell else is she just gonna come in here? Where you blind fucks are just beating the shit outta each other. You think a small girl wants to see that? Jus-God." Tyler muttered, cursing to himself and shrugging off his red jacket.

"How's it our fault she's in here? No one bounding to hit a girl, Durden. No one has the dick to do so." A large man spoke, his long hair flagging down his scratched face. Please don't give me away, I didn't want to leave with him. Tyler didn't hesitate to slowly walk up to him and taunt him.

"What was that you said, How's it 'your fault?'" The man nodded at him, shrugging his shoulders. "Simple." Tyler grinned. I heard the loud sound of his fist, mounding into the side of the man's face as he fell with a grunt. I covered my mouth with my already-pale hand as he turned around quickly to everyone. Just watching him. I felt my eyes dwell up with water, Just a second ago, I seen several people fight each other. But when Tyler does it, it's eerie. It makes me shake, he's too mature for me, Stronger, Dangerous mind, completely advocate & dominate.

"See? Don't you all realize something? Why are you here? Funny coming from me, you know, I, I started this place with Ed just because he fucking had nothing to do with his life. My ass was selling soap but mainly, I selled all your innocent souls in this club. Renamed a Fightclub. And you have nothing either. Which is pretty pathetic." Tyler chuckled near the end. "See what you all don't realize? Is that all this doesn't cost a thing. Working jobs we hate so we buy shit we don't need. And when you care for something, it's just that you don't get enough of it. You just wanna keep, buying, buying, buying. & you realize it keeps both of you happy. You even more." He directed firmly, snapping his fingers at his repeated words.

"You all need to find something else, cause this place has nothing of real value to none of you. It's gonna crumble, it's gonna break. What we do to each other's bone for Christ's sake is what this place is gonna be in the future! & the future is a scary place. Two seconds of now could be considered the future since none of us know when or what is counted. And you're gonna regret it, wasting your power and energy on each other, ending up hospitalized and whatnot. Then come here & do it again? Where you gonna get the dough for that, boys? Notice how I called you boys? Because you are boys. Not men. You're not even prepared for what goes on out there. You have guts to do what a normal man would never do, set foot in a Fightclub, but you don't have the guts to do what a normal man does. Work. What we all thought, just a second ago, before any of what I said, You all thought the world was a joke. This isn't fucking fantasy land. You care for people in this damn world, you do hard work, you find love. And I did, which I feel pretty fucking great about!" He said, his voice changing at his last sentence to a growled, upset tone. I felt myself actually give in a smile to his harsh words, maybe he did rethink the feelings that someone can ruin by replying.

"But don't fucking make a mistake like I did. Because then you can screw everything up. So don't care in life! Don't even try! Because you'll always end up with nothing." His voice was now raspy as he threw his hands up at his expression, backing up from the silent crowd as they just looked at the ground. Did he actually make them rethink their whole lives? This sounded familiar, I did all this. I changed his life completely by entering. I never wanted to leave it, abandon it. I wanted to treasure it.

My next move was completely dangerous, but I was cool. Not an ounce of nervousness gutted my way as I brought myself out from the counter as I came into Tyler's view. He stared at the ground while the past brawlers patted his back, thanking him for his courage words in fighting Life. Never each other, His lips formed stiffly as his eyes watered carefully.

"Tyler?" I called out to him. He didn't say anything at first but change his disappointed expression. His signature smile came out as I walked up to him.

"Did you hear all that?" He asked quietly. I nodded and smirked to myself. "You were right, I was here. But I am in your life also. And I'm not leaving anytime soon." I wrapped my arms around him and smiled into his shoulder. He returned the same as the new life-stalkers started to cheer from behind. Our faces met as I laid my hand around his neck, his around my waist as I leaned in, pecking him on the lips. People work. Work in jobs, relationship's, injuries, money encounters. But it doesn't matter how we end up in those things, in mere doubt. Because we're all the same. Even the ones with anger problems, fighters or simple crazed ones. And that's what I'd learned from Tyler Durden.

~

No one does FightClub Imagines! :( It's my favorite film! And yes, I just used Edward's real name since he didn't have an actual name in the movie.
Tyler Durden is a God thou,, cX👌🏻😏✨ Its July & I'm already gonna be him for Halloween cx

~ Sonia