The One Mastering Karate.

DANIEL LARUSSO IMAGINE
For @CrazyCartoonGurl15
Hey. Look. I updated. Finally! A KK Imagine! You guys need to step up your game lol ._. We need more 80's movies imagines rather than the same. basic. people ;-; Whatevs, I should just make up imagines to underrated 80's boys) This sucks major ass, IM TELLING YOU XD so I'm sorry if it wasn't what you hoped for. Requests are closed for the long remainder of time, since I have school and lots of it D: Thank you all for being kind & patient!!

~

It was an Autumn school day as I stood near three of my friends, who had their vibrant hair sticking up in Ponytails as we were discussing the upcoming Halloween dance in a few weeks by our lockers. My stomach danced in knots as I impatiently waited for one of them to question if I had a date yet. I didn't.

I tried my best to stay quiet as I looked at the open scenery of grass and trees outside the school, clinging my book to my chest.

"So shorty, who's gonna be your hunk to the dance?" Sarah nudged me. My friends call me "shorty" instead of Alyssa being my real name. You'd have to get to know me better to call me it. The three best friends of mine huddled in towards me as I needed to surrender to embarrassment. Ah, I was waiting for that.

"Oh relax Sars, she probably doesn't even have a date right now." Brooke filled in for me. I sighed to myself.

"Actually girls, I-I don't have a date just yet." I shyly admitted.

"Called it!" Max shouted giddily. I rolled my eyes playfully at her.

"Well what're you waitin' for?!" Brooke commented, grinning wider.

"Who are you thinking about asking then?" Sarah asked excitedly. I let myself think for a moment. I don't know, I didn't know many boys at this school that were willing to go out with me, mainly because they didn't know me.

Soon after, I noticed a kid walk out of school as the bell rung. He walked in dull autumn colors as sunglasses stood on his face as he mounted himself on his bike and pedaled away from the school. Daniel Larusso.

He seemed like a good kid. Why am I lying to myself? I've been having a crush on him for months now and he doesn't even notice. Does he? Or does he not even know my name?

It shouldn't even matter, I know he likes Ali Mills, a cheerleader of the school while I do nothing of that girly sort. I was too short to be some dumb Cheerleader while Ali Mills had blonde hair and the crystal blue eyes Daniel had fell for. I'm just about your average Latina, brown hair, eyes, skin and this thick curvy body that was no match against Ali's.

I felt my face whip up in a grin at him pedaling away even though my thoughts into my mind were depressing even to think about.

"Well?" Brooke edged on.

"Who is she..staring at?" Max slowly started to say, gawking at the boys coming out of their classes to go home. Thank god Daniel had already left my sight, or else they would've guessed it. I smirked at Max then at the rest of the girls, fully snapped out of my daydream.

"Still thinking about it."

______________________