SIX

malbhodi: ✈️838,616 likes52,522 comments

malbhodi: ✈️
838,616 likes
52,522 comments

scarlettjohansson: see you soon babe🙆🏻

elizabetholsen: cant contain my excitement!!!

elizabetholsen: i might pee my pants

tomholland2013: cant wait to hug u mally pally 👫

chrisevans: you better be taking a nap on the way over youre gonna need all the energy you can get

anthonymackie: so excited for mongolian barbeque 🍽🍽🍽

anthonymackie: ... kinda excited to see u too but its whatever😁

sebastianstan: cant wait to see ur pretty face

malbhodi: love u guys 💗 ur all getting the biggest hugs and sloppiest kisses tomholland2013 elizabetholsen scarlettjohansson sebastianstan chrisevans anthonymackie

____________________________________

She pulled her sleeves further down her arms in attempt to block the harsh breeze from brushing her already chilled skin. She had already grabbed her bag, the panic subsided as she realized her luggage hadn't been lost- a great fear of hers.

She rolled her suitcase, tucking her tangled headphones into her carry-on as she pushed through the crowd, ducking her head to avoid attention. A taxi was awaiting her outside of the airport, the kind gentle old taxi driver offered to assist her in getting her bags into the trunk.

The ride was comfortable, a conversation bloomed from the questions the driver asked her, to which she politely replied. His name was Abdul, and he was working two jobs to raise money for his daughter's treatment to support her scoliosis.

She thanked him as he lifted her bags out of the trunk, and she gave him a hefty tip- which made his eyes tear up as he attempted to refuse it.

"You're a kind man, and your daughter deserves this treatment." She began as he folded his hands so he wasn't able to accept the large sum of money. "I live a good life, I'd like to make sure you and your family do too. Please," she gestured and he hesitantly took the money before pulling her into the strongest embrace.

She dragged her suitcase towards the apartment complex and buzzed apartment 28.

"Hello?"

"Wanna let me up?"