THIRTY TWO

malbhodi: "its the fckn catalina wine mixer"tagged: stasialeroux1

tagged: stasialeroux
1.5 million likes
68,116 comments

VIEW ALL 68,116 COMMENTS

__________________________________

"I'm going to go grab another drink, does anyone want one?" Mallory called out over the music, backing away from the group.

"Vodka cranberry, please." Anastasia begs, shaking her empty glass.

She nodded and turned around, maneuvering through the crowds to get to the bar. "Vodka cranberry and a mojito," The bartender nodded and got back to work.

She patiently waited against the bar, looking at the bottles lined up along the back wall when she felt someone brush her side.

"Two shots of Jager, thanks." She turned to see Sebastian standing next to her in his tux- minus the jacket and tie.

"Hi," She acknowledges him, trying to keep her eyes off him but the alcohol in her blood was taking over her actions.

"Hey," His voice is husky and makes her cheeks heat so she turns to face the bottle decor on the wall once again.

"Are you having fun?" He questions, leaning in close so she could hear him.

She nods, not trusting herself to speak. She traces the pattern of the marble counter with her fingertip.

"I miss you," Her heart stopped dead in her chest, throat closed up in panic.

"Mallory," He tries again once he gets recieves no response. She shakes her head so he reaches for her hand.

She quickly pulls her hand away from his reaching grasp, clutching it to her chest like he had burned her.

"How fucking dare you," She spits out, finally able to speak- vision blurred by hot white anger.

"I thought you understood that whatever went on between us is over. I'm happy with Sam." She speaks, trying to stop herself from attracting the attention of those around them to avoid creating a huge scene.

"I tried to be happy for you, but knowing you're with someone else-" Sebastian pauses, gripping his fists which only made Mallory angrier.

"You fucking hypocrite. You think I enjoyed reading about you and your girlfriend all over the internet?" Her eyes filled with tears of frustration. She suddenly wished she had never come to LA.

"You had me, and you fucked that up." She swallowed dryly, grabbing the drinks the bartender placed on the cold bar top.

"Congrats on the movie Sebastian, have a nice life."