TWENTY NINE

malbhodi: girls girls girls🌞tagged: elizabetholsen stasialeroux scarlettjohansson1

tagged: elizabetholsen stasialeroux scarlettjohansson
1.5 million likes
98,337 comments

VIEW ALL 98,337 COMMENTS

stasialeroux: suns out bums out?

scarlettjohansson: gals👩‍👩‍👧‍👧☀️

chadwickboseman: photocreds📸

elizabetholsen: best day ever

samjameson: ur still the palest

malbhodi: ouch 😢 samjameson

chrisevans: nice bum where ya from

malbhodi: 🙄 stasialeroux chrisevans

chrisevans: malLORY SHUT UP

malbhodi: #christasia

tomholland2013: #christasia

imsebastianstan: #christasia

scarlettjohansson: #christasia

stasialeroux: im confused whats going on

renner4real: im always confused dw stasialeroux

_______________________________

"We'll be home in," Chris paused. "Two minutes."

She nodded even though his eyes were on the road, so she peeked over to see Anastasia curled up asleep next to her.

"Should I wake her up?" She questioned, causing Sebastian to look back to see what she was talking about.

"Leave her," Chris spoke. "I'll carry her inside."

When Chris pulled into the driveway, Mallory undid both hers and Anastasia's seat belts so Chris could get her out of the car and into bed.

"I had fun today," Sebastian stated as him and Mallory followed behind Chris who held a sleeping Anastasia- bridal style.

Mallory swayed and Sebastian was quick to grasp her wrist to keep her upright. "Too many tequila sunrises," He mused and Mallory hiccuped.

"Little bit," she murmured. "M'sorry." He wrapped his arm around her waist and brushed off her apology.

"Let's just get you to bed, hm?" She nodded in response and let him assist her to the spare bedroom.

He hesitantly let go of her waist- making sure she could stand upright so he could turn her lamp on.

"Do you nee-" He stopped short, turning around to find Mallory had unzipped her sundress and allowed it to pool at her feet.

Sebastian stood frozen as she reached up to pull her hair out of the elastic band, hair falling to frame her face.

She sat on the edge of the bed, looking up at Sebastian through her eyelashes.

She lifted her leg, gesturing to her shoe. "Can you help me?" She asked quietly, looking at the complicated straps that wrapped around her ankles.

"Y-yeah, of course." Sebastian stuttered, kneeling before her so he could assist her out of her sandals.

He could feel her smooth skin against his fingers, mentally cursing himself as he attempted to undo the straps quickly.

Once her other foot was free, she lied back on the bed in the dimly lit room- her hair sprawled around her head, chest slowly rising and falling.

He watched her eyes flutter shut, so he pulled the spare blanket over her half naked body.

He tip-toed towards the door, turning back to see her sleep. Her long eyelashes against her cheekbones, liquor stained lips open in the slightest as she drew in a quiet breath.

"Goodnight, Mallory." He whispered, knowing she was fast asleep but he did so anyways. He so desperately wanted to lie next to her and hold her in his arms.

But instead, he stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.