THIRTY SEVEN

malbhodi: look who brought me (melted) icecream🍦👶🏼tagged: loganwhite1

tagged: loganwhite
1.4 million likes
198,628 comments

chrisevans: aw lolo my sweet peach🍑👶🏼

anthonymackie: logie ur icecream is melting...

loganwhite: love u chissy chrisevans

loganwhite: oh thanks mackie i didnt notice!! anthonymackie

tomholland2013: shes so cute

username: tOM

stasialeroux: ur supposed to lick it before it melts logie remember what we taught u

loganwhite: i tried carrying it three blocks to mals house but it was too hot out😢 stasialeroux

malbhodi: she had to ring the doorbell with her nose because her hands were full stasialeroux

elizabetholsen: its the thought that counts

___________________________________

"I can't wait for next week," Logan quips as she hung her legs over the side of the pool to dip her feet into the clear water.

"Chris' birthday?" Mallory questions as she flips pieces of zuccinni on the grill.

"Mhm," She hummed. "I'm excited to meet everyone in person, I like them." Logan stated, wiggling her toes beneath the water.

"I think they like you a lot," Mallory chuckled. "They basically adopted you within five minutes. Mackie was begging me to add you to the groupchat."

Logan grinned with rosy cheeks, raising her hand to block the beating sun from her eyes- ignoring the glasses that sat on her head.

"So, are you going to be okay with Sebastian?" Logan inquired, causing Mallory to furrow her eyebrows- she had forgotten about that issue.

"I mean-" Mallory started, but paused. "I blocked his number because he wanted to get back together but I was with Sam. But now I'm not with Sam." She frowned.

Logan nodded silently, not really knowing what to say.

"I guess I'll just see what happens- whether he's still interested me or not." She frowned. "Whether I'm still interested in him or not." Mallory chuckled dryly.

"Are you not interested in him?" Logan asked, tilting her head as if to say 'He's Sebastian fucking Stan, how are you not interested?'

"Of course I am, who isn't?" Logan snorted, giggling in agreement.

"It's just whether or not you want to risk getting hurt again?" Logan guessed, seeing Mallory's hesitation.

"Yeah," Mallory murmured. "Exactly."

____________________________________

a/n

just a quick chapter to show how fckn adorable logan is.

p.s. incase you didnt know, logan is from my tom fanfic😋