THIRTY FIVE

malbhodi: land of the free 🇺🇸1

1.8 million likes
200,818 comments

VIEW ALL 200,818 COMMENTS

chrisevans: happy steve rogers day😍

elizabetholsen: im drooling

stasialeroux: gonna be the best weekend ever

chadwickboseman: cute lil bun

scarlettjohansson: lol ur looking at her hair??chadwickboseman

chadwickboseman: im tryna be a gentleman scarlettjohansson

renner4real: gramps doesnt approve

malbhodi: 🖕🏻 renner4real

renner4real: 😢

tomholland2013: happy 🇺🇸 day!!!

robertdowneyjr: someone cover toms eyes

anthonymackie: 🔥🔥🔥🔥

username: ur married pls anthonymackie

anthonymackie: its okay my wife was the one who commented it username

malbhodi: tell sheletta i love her anthonymackie❤️

sebastianstan liked your photo.

_________________________________

"Do you have tampons?" Mallory spoke through the phone, triple-checking they were prepared for the weekend.

"Mhm," Anastasia murmured through the phone.

"Okay, all set." She sing-songed, leaning over to zip her bags shut.

"I'll be there in t-minus 5 minutes, get your cute butt ready." Anastasia replied, keeping her eyes focused on the road.

"Gotcha," Mallory quipped. "See you in five."

She hung up the phone and attempted to drag her stuff to the front door.

"Leave it to you to pack a months worth of shit for a weekend." Sam muttered.

She giggled, leaning over to kiss him but he turned his head at the last second.

"Something wrong?" She furrowed her eyebrows at his sullen mood.

"Just that we never spend time together because of your work, then the one chance we get alone you go on a girls trip with Anastasia." He shrugged non-chalantely, but his voice was sharp with anger.

"I asked you if you wanted me to stay home this weekend," Mallory started. "It's tradition for you guys, plus I have some work to finish this weekend anyways. Go have fun!" She mocked what he had said to her days beforehand.

"Well I lied," Sam spat.

"I'm sorry Sam, okay? I thought you were okay with this- I didn't realize how much it bugged you. I would cancel but we've already rented the cottage and Stas should be here any second." She attempted to apologize, realizing how insensitive she had been about not spending time with him.

"Just go party it up with Anastasia and post more slutty pictures on instagram while you're at it."

Her heart stopped in her chest, his words swimming around her brain. "Excuse me?" She gasped.

"You heard what I said," Sam spat.

"Are you... slut-shaming me for posting a picture in a bikini?" She asked, dumb-founded.

"You have a boyfriend, you shouldn't be posting shit like that anymore." He crossed his arms.

"Last time I checked I'm a model, a month ago I walked a runway topless- it's nothing new." She argued.

"I'm sure Sebastian liked the photos." Sam chuckled dryly, switching topics.

"I haven't spoken to Sebastian in months, Sam. Get over it."

"How can I? You leave the city every week, how do I know you're not meeting up with him?" Sam asked.

"Are you kidding me?" She snapped. "I blocked his number and told him to go fuck himself because I was with you. But y'know what? I think I might just unblock him and see what he's been up to lately and ask if he enjoyed my slutty picture."

Sam opened his mouth to respond but Mallory just shook her head.

"A relationship is about trust, and clearly you don't trust me. So get your stuff, and get the fuck out of my house."

___________________________________

a/n: oh shit