TWENTY FIVE

chrisevans: look who came to visit🍾tagged: stasialeroux, malbhodi1

tagged: stasialeroux, malbhodi
1.3 million likes
87,192 comments

chadwickboseman: celebratory champagne?

chadwickboseman: i'll be there in ten

stasialeroux: what a cute picture👯

elizabetholsen: hottest girls in cali

scarlettjohansson: friendship goalz

tomholland2013: 😢😢😢

malbhodi: i'll get u a fake id so u can join us tomholland2013

samjameson: ur a terrible influence malbhodi

malbhodi: i know 👹 samjameson

___________________________________

"Black or red?" Mallory questioned, holding up two dress options for everyone to see.

"Black, definitely." Anastasia muses before returning to applying blush to the apples of Scarlett's cheeks.

"I kind of like the red, with a nice red lip." Scarlett sides, causing Mallory to huff.

"I'll go ask the boys for a tie-breaker." She states, slipping out of the bedroom and into the family room where Chris nursed a beer and Chad evened out his rolled sleeves.

"Black," she speaks- holding up the first option. "Or red?" She finished, lifting the second.

"Black," they both agree simultaneously and then high-fived to which Mallory raised her brows and spun on her heel.

She closed the bedroom door behind her and proceeded to strip down to her undergarments, causing the girls to whistle as she stood in her lacy set.

They giggled together as Mallory slipped the dress on, adjusting it without wrinkling it. "What do you think?" She spun a little, posing in her dress.

Elizabeth proceeded to walk in the room, her eyes widening. "Hot damn," she gasps.

Mallory's head tossed back as laughter bubbled from her chest. "Okay, so black dress it is." She picked up her heels that sat at the end of the bed and returned to the family room to sit with the boys.

"Chris?" She called, and got a swift reply telling her they were in the kitchen.

"Does this look okay?" She starts as she enters the kitchen as she nearly chokes on her spit.

"Mallory," The way he says her name made her want to sprint in the other direction and never look back but she put on her big girl panties and stood up straighter.

"Sebastian, hi."

___________________________________

a/n:

hi guys just wanted to let you know that the updates might be a bit slower than usual because I'm writing exams all next week!

hope you enjoyed the chapter😛

p.s. i kind of want to start another story, any suggestions?