Party in the USA

Well I hopped off the plane at LAX... To cliché? Well I was now walking outside with my three pink luggage bags. Somehow I managed to stuff my whole closet into these three bags. As I walked closer to the doors a person with a sign came into view. A person I for sure did not recognize. 'Boo B❤' in Orange marker was written on his sign. I walked a little faster when I saw that. "Are you Boo?" Said the escorter. "Actually it's Booboo; boo is my nickname." I say with a smile. Only one person liked calling me this and it was uncle scooter. The escorter looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my bags and left me with my headphones and laptop. We both then walked over to a red range rover and began to head to the studio.

--------------Skip Car Ride-------------

Turns out my escorter's name is Patrick. And let me just tell you! He is HELLA FINE👌lol but yea. I said bye to Patrick and walked into the studio and went to the lady at the front desk. "May I help you with something?" She asked in an irritated tone. I smirked. "Why yes you can." I say, "Okay what is it hobbit?" she says. "I'm here to see scooter Braun." I reply. "Appointment child?" she said with a mean smile. "The names Booboo Braun." I say while pointing at the picture in the hallway with me and scooter smiling on Christmas when I was 14. Her smile dropped and her face was full of embarrassment. I chuckled and said: "I'll be waiting in the second conference room." and walk off.

As soon as I walk in there... There was figure who grabbed me. His arms wrapped around me protectively and his eyes were closed. I didn't realize it but the lights were dim and there were candles everywhere!!! "Aye I missed you baby." He said whispering against my neck. His breathe tickling me. Omigod...,,,