body PARTAYYYY

Lookn' real fly am my way to the club, gonna dance all night and notgonnasaythatlastwordbecauseitsbad.

Well as you know I am getting ready to go out...WITH KE$HAa! Well I was wearing a nice fitted black dress, with lace print at the bottom. The dress was at least mid-thigh and showed off my tan pretty well.

My hair was curled to perfection and my face only consisted of foundation,blush,Mascara, red lip stick, and eye liner. I put on some nude wedges and as I began to grab my car keys there was A knock at my front door.

I opened it and to my surprise it was Justin. "Yeah?" I say while cocking my eyebrow up. And for a moment I think that he was actual checking me out!!! I watched him as he carefully scanned my ankles to my knees to my hips and to my top half of my body.

And when he bit his lip...it made me shutter. He cleared his throat and his eyes were darker. "Scooter wanted me to check up on you..just to see of you were okay. But the way you lookn is hella fine." He said as he quickly scanned me again.

Don't fall for it Bobo don't fall for it! I said to myself. "Justin I gotta go." I say while picking up my purse. And as I said that he smacked his lips.

"Whatever." he mumbled. I looked at him and gave him the 'BOO! What chu lookn at??' Look and he rolled his eyes. "Nigha! Don't roll yo eyes at me!" I said while I waved my hand in the air. he just looked at me and smirked.

"Nigha you think this is funny???" I say while almost smiling. "Yeah I do." He said while licking them luscious lips. I rolled my eyes and not realizing that my dress rid up to nearly my hips

Justin came and started to trace the coy fish tattoo I had on the side of my thigh. I couldn't help but moan just a little. I mean I Ain't never had a dude touch me this good. "You like that?" he whispered in my ear in a husky tone.

I nodded and bit my lip. "Don't do that." he whispered. "Do what?" I whisper to him. "Bite your lip....It drives me crazy." he says while staring at them. I roll my eyes and then I feel him slap my arse.

"Don't roll your eyes at me." he says as he kisses my neck... Oh sweet baby Jesus. "ahh Justin." I said. His kisses were passionate and sweet. sucking every place until he found my sweet spot.

"Oooh Justin." I said while tryin to push him off. but it only made him and I fall on the couch and him at the bottom and I at the top........