Chilling

Finally the figure opened his eyes and they were a brilliant hazle. He then opened his eyes in shock and let me go. "W-who but? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" He said pushing me off. "Holy sheet your Justin Bieber!!!" I say while covering my mouth. All he did was just roll his eyes. "Now answer the question!" He said while grabbing a hold of my wrist. Wow firm grip. "Ugh! I'm BoBo Brauns." I say while

trying to have him let me go. He froze for a moment and stared at me. "That's weird...You don't really look alike." He said studying my features. I rolled my eyes and then he finally let me go. Then his phone beeped. He took it out and read it quickly. And as he did that he grabbed my wrist again and said: "Get out BoBo! Sel is in her way." He shouted. I gave him the 'WTF no need to yell look'. I grabbed my suitcases and Went to the next conference room which was located two doors down. As I walked in there I finally saw

Scooter,Kenny,Ryan,Chaz,Fredo, and...Omigolly THE WANTED. "Bobo You made it!!!" Yelled Scooter while coming close to me and hugging me. Finally he let me go and everyone else said Hello. I then went to sit down next to OMIGOLLY NATHAN SYKES! "Hi I'm Nathan." He said in his adorable British accent. I giggled. "BoBo Brauns." I said in the best British accent. He did a 'that's an okay British accent' face. Now I laughed at that. "Oh Yeah!!!" Said a muffled voice. "What tha Faq." Said Scooter aloud. "UH HUHHHH!!!!" said the voice in the walls a little louder. All of us were dead silent. "YESS YESSS!!!" said the voice. All of our faces were in shocked. But as for Fredo. Well he was smirking. "That's absolutely disgusting." I say. But we Just continued our conversation and Ignored the unnecessary noises. "You go Justin." Whispered Fredo.

---------------15minutesLater----------------

I was now talking to Siva Kaneswaran and let me tell you he is FAH-INEEE!!!

And so is that Irish accent. "So what do you plan on doing this summer?' he said in his adorable Irish accent. "Well I want it to be mostly filled with Fun times at the beach--" I was then cut off by the door opening. In came Selena Gomez. Her lovely tan skin and her beautiful black hair. I was always Jealous of her Beauty. I mean I have nice tan skin and all but all I really got is My Kardashian like Azz and my Legs. And maybe even my Hair. It's Long and reaches almost to my Butt, it's Dark Brown and is super wawavy and sort of curly. But as for Selena. She has the whole package. But when she came in her hair was in a not so pretty messy bun and she looked sweaty and exahausted in her short shorts and areopostale shirt...Don't even wanna talk about it.