All of me

Well it's been a three days since. Justin's disgrace race. Honestly he doesn't understand that his ass will get kicked out of the U.S. like im just upset :( I was currently listening to All of Me, by John legend.

This song made more of how i pictured love. But what we had was not love. But benefits. friends with benefits. As i started writing in my journal some more I started reminding myself about beau. He was charming and wonderful, i was his girlfriend for a summer. No, it wasn't a fling. It was two summer's ago when the whole Braun family traveled to Australia.

I was on the train, just to see more of Melbourne and I noticed one of the five starting quite intense at me, at first I thought it was something in my hair but it wasn't. I then touched my hair and sniffed it. Nope smelled like strawberries. Finally as I was about to check my teeth, I heard my phone Buzz.

S: Where are you???

Me: I'm on a train.

S: Well be back at the hotel before 6, mom's making dinner.

Me: Kk :)

As I hung up the phone i could hear those five whispering stuff. 'yea bro she's American...Well did you hear her accent? it's kinda hot'. I chuckled at there cuteness. After the train ride they followed me all the way to starbucks. I didn't mind.

They were like a small hotter version of the paparazzi. As they sat a table a lil far from mine I brought 6 java chip's for us and grabbed a chair and sat down. They kind of just sat there confused about what I just did. "Well you gonna tell me why you're following me?" I say while sipping on my yummy drink.

And since then I became bff's with what they're known today as the janoskians. Beau will forever be my first real love. I still feel it in my heart today. I hope he does too.

I then hear a knock at the door. Ughhh probably Selena. When I opened the door my eyes met with piercing green unforgettable eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. The eyes of my beholder.

Beau...

SO SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY THIS IS HOW MUCH I COULD GET DONE MY MUM WONT LET ME HAVE MY PHONE BACK FOR A WHILE SO I HAVE TO USE MY GMA'S COMPUTER OKAYYY STAY TUNED LOVELYSSSSSS