Beau

OMigawd...

BEAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LITERALLY JUMPED ON HIM AND HUGGED HIM. " Awe missed me babe?" HE said while holding me and JUST JUST loving me... oh god i probably looked ridiculous but i could give less than two shids. My love is finally here!!!! "you guys come inside!" I say with a large smile. All of the boys come in and sit on the coach, but of course baby fat ass Daniel raids my fridge along with baby jai...who looks bang titty awesome.

"So what are you guys doing here in L.A????" I say while sitting down with Beau, Luke, and James. "We got a record deal with Sony and we just relesed real girls eat cake (A/N I FUDGING LOVE THAT SONG)." Said beau. "OH MY GAWD THAD'S GREAT". I say very happily. "Well this deserves a celebration! Let's go out and eat :)))" I yell. "YASSSSSS!!!!!" yelled Daniel with choc late strawberries covering his whole entire face.

4 hours later....

Well I was wearing a white summer dress with my hair in its natural curls and accessories  like my white pearl ea rings and necklace. I was wearing my orange Salt waters as well. Just to give it a POP! Plus it went well with my orange lipstick lol fashion cray cray. Well I locked my apartment door and left to the restaurant.

When I got there it was jam packed. A bunch of girls looked at me in disgust. WELL that's what I get for being a lil slut...not really but you know what I mean. I saw Beau and the boys sitting at a table in the back. I ran to them and hugged and greeted them. Aha good times. Surprisingly the boys looked all prepped up...except for James wtf?!??!

I stared at him for like a good minute. "James why the hell are you wearing jammies and a bath robe in this restaurant? have you no sense???" I say.  And SILENCEEEEE. Then all the boys began laughing. All of them roaring with laughter. "Why are you guys laughing?" I say. "ME and the boys bet-ted on how long you would notice James ridiculous outfit." said Beau. I couldn't help but laugh.

We all sat down and had a good time. WE ate, sang, yes sang, cried mainly because it was the sip of wine that got us emotional and I had it taken away because I thought it was champagne when I opened it and it spilled on some celebrity. Oh well. "You guys lets go clubbing." I say as I sit on Beau's lap. "YASSSSS" yelled Daniel. I giggled and then called a cab to pick us up. Like a smart person should do.

When we arrived to Club PalmTREEZ it smelled of thick alcohol, weed, and Cologne. "Come on babe lets dance". Whispered Beau into me ear, his breath tickling my skin. I nodded and we headed to the floor. And then OUR and I mean OUR ME AND BEAU's SONG CAME ON!!!! Summer by Calvin Harris played and we danced and danced and just had a great time. I loved how it was just plain amazing. THat is until some dude wanted to bump hella hard into me...frkn azzhole. BUt who cares I'm with BEau. My song was playing and I was just feeln happy. The strobe lights and lasers just made me feel great. NO literally I swear like I'm getting high. I look at my hand its this liquid on it. My head started to get dizzy...Oh shidddd. I didn't whether to cry or vomit or yell. I just feel gross. Everything was happening in slow motion and slowly my head slapped the floor. "B-B-Beau." I barely say and then I look up..no.

NO NO NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

THANK YALL EVERYONE OF YALL FOR GETTING ME TO A 1000 READS IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME THANK YOU SO DANG MUCH VOTE COMMENT READ TELL ME WHAT YA THINK TTYL BAES ;)