2 months later...

You know what fck him! fck him and his pretty ass girlfriend. AND IT'S NOT SELENA.

I thought we had something special but we didn't. We didn't. I guess your probably wondering what I am talking about but um JUSTIN ISN'T WITH SELENA.

I know I know big shocker. But I kinda feel bad. I mean after that night. He STILL ignored me. And I started to feel like a side hoe. And I guess you could say that. Selena confronted me one day and told me that she knew what was going on and yada yada. Little that I know that Justin likes to do this to A LOT of women.

I felt disgusted with myself. I felt slutty and then one day Selena came and saw me crying at my photo shoot and... comforted me. And since then we've kinda gotten close.

And so has him and that other girl chantel or Chanel or whatever the hell. smdh. And today I was out with Selena shopping at Tommy Hilfiger only to see him trying out clothes inside the fitting rooms with her...*gags*.

And right when we were about to leave I heard Justin say: "yep that's scooters neice. The one that sucked my dick." and as I heard chantel giggle and call me whore I felt Selena block me from almost beating the shiet out of her.

"Bo, she's not worth it." Selena told me as we were walking back to the parking lot. And thank The Lord I saw someone I LOVE THE MOST!!!

"PATRICK!!!" I yelled. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Patrick this is Selena." Patrick winked at Selena and she BLUSHED!!! I looked over and saw that Kelly and Dustin came as well.

Lemme tell you a secret... I HAVE A CRUSH ON

HAHAHAJAJA GOTCHA! Sorry for the slow updates I will update more! Thank you so much for the votes love you guys tune in til next time!!!