B5

One week later...

Well being in LA isn't that bad!!! I mean I've definitely got my tan on that's for sure, and because of all the vitamin D my hairs been getting Waveyer and LIGHTER!!! And well no progress on me being 'freinds' with Selena or Justin. But as for Fredo... HE's a good friend. Really tbh I really don't feel like I even fit in with Justin and his 'crew' I mean we're almost the same frckn age! but I guess there WAYYYY to cool for me. Pffft. But as for other Celebreties they've actually taken a like into me!

*Flashback*--->

"Bobo! Come meet some freinds of mine." I heard scooter yell. Scooter was currently throwing a cocktail party for The Wanted's new release 'Word of Mouth'. And me? well I was just standing around. I walked over to scooter, and my outfit was a pair of tan short khakis just above my knees, a knitted reggae colored sweater, with my hair down in waves, and a California republic SnapBack, while rocking it with a pair of fresh new Jays (Jordan's, preferably the Gray,Blue,Yellow,White ones). I looked at him and he said: "Bobo meet B5." I looked over to see 5 AMAZINGLY HOT COLORED (no offense, I'm brown) GUYS. and Omigolly... PATRICK!!!!! "PATRICK! Dude where've ya been?!?" I say while leaping onto him. I heard him chuckle and hug me back. "Whoa whoa whoa Patrick when you said you were giving someone a lift you meant... THE BOBO BRAUNS?!?" said I'm guessing Dustin. Patrick gave an innocent smile and nodded.

--------FLASHBACK DONE-------

Well after all of that and the party...THAS WHEN STUFF GOT WEIRD! See While I was standing in the corner of the room drinking fruit punch... Selena came up to me, and said NOT to get close to Justin. I mean I was just like WTF?! That weirdo hasn't even spoken to me. And after she said that she walked away. And the way she walked, it looked like she was swaying her hips wayyyyy to much. But Whatevs. And then I was eating some cookies Lil Wayne had in Nicki Minaj's sweater, I literally don't remember anything but.. loud speakers. And its strange because I woke up in my room though. Funny Cookies aye?

Well now I was just chilling in my new apartment Scooter got me. Its a nice little flat with a nice view a balcony outside my room. I started to get bored. So I got ready and so I changed into a new outfit. I traded my pj's for my blue hipster jean shorts, with a black shirt tucked in that said: 'Los Angeles" in white lettering. I straightened my wavy maple borwn hair so it was really long to at least my bottom. I had a light tan beach hat but was shaped like a fedora, black leather boots, black shades, and a white coach purse. I walked out the door making sure that it was locked. And made my way downstairs to the lobby.

I walked into the studio and passed the empty front office desk, did i ever tell you that the lady i met the first time i came was Tiffany, apparently Scooters Girlfriend....AWKWARDDD!!! Well anyways  I walked into The studio. Apparently everyone was gone. Except for another white coach purse. "Don't wanna get my bag mixed up now." I muttered. So I put mines near the couch across the spacious room. I walked inside the recording the booth and began to mess around. Before I knew it, I started to sing: "Work" by: Iggy Azelea.

credits to: Metro Lyrics.com

 Walk a mile in these Louboutins

But they don't wear these shits where I'm from

I'm not hating, I'm just telling you

I'm tryna let you know what the fuck that I've been through

[Verse 1]

Two feet in the red dirt, school skirt

Sugar cane, back lanes

Three jobs, took years to save

But I got a ticket on that plane

People got a lot to say

But don't know shit about where I was made

Or how many floors that I had to scrub

Just to make it past where I am from

[Bridge x3]

No money, no family

Sixteen in the middle of Miami

[Hook]

I've been up all night, tryna get that rich

I've been work work work work working on my shit

Milked the whole game twice, gotta get it how I live

I've been work work work work working on my shit

Now get this work (x4)

Working on my shi--

But before I could continue I heard clapping. I opened my eyes and saw threw the glass window Fredo,Scooter,Justin,and Selena were staring at me. Me not being used to big crowds panicked and ducked down. "Calm down Bo, it's just us." said a heaven like voice. Omigooobers, did THE Justin Bieber just talk to me? AND SAID A NICKNAME FOR ME???!! Am dead. Well anyways I slowly got up and saw that Everyone was smiling, but really justin was....smirking? And Selena was being a damn sour patch kid. Is cool, whatevs XP <---(its a face) 

So I came out of the recording booth and saw a smile reach even farther on scooter's face. "what?" I said while staring at him. " You've grown up so much ma lil munchkin!" said Scooter while pinching my cheeks. I rolled my eyes and swatted his hands away from my face. He chuckled while the others were leaving. I saw that now Justin and I were the only ones in the room. "Hey look I'm really sorry about what--" but he cut me off.boo. And the way he did that was by pushing pass my shoulder and by grabbing I guess Selena's White coach bag from the door.

"Good Talk." I muttered, While grabbing my bag off the couch. I began making my way out the studio and into the hallway, there I saw Ke$ha in a room that I was about to pass. "Hey!!!" SHE SCREAMED while getting out of her make up chair. I stopped and thought that I must be going mad to think that THE KE$HA is talking TO MEH?!?! "HEY aren'y you BoBo right?" I noded feeling shy right now. "Cool, hey do you might wanna go I dunno clubbing tonight?" said KE$HA?!?! "Uhhhh hecks yea!, I'll  be ready by 7:00!" I said while throwing my hands in the air, Which made the contents of my purse fall out. "Ok Coolios catch ya later bo!" said Ke$ha as she walked away. Remembering that I dropped crap out of my purse, I saw on the floor LIpstick,eyeliner,blush,mascara, a pregnancy test, chips, brushes

WAIT A PREGNANCY TEST?!?!?!