Introductions!

So here it is.

The three current miraculous in use are the ladybug, the butterfly, and the peacock. Marinette wears the ladybug, Bridgette wears the butterfly, and Felix wears the peacock. All three have used these miraculous since they were children. They have also protected the remaining five miraculous for their wearers.

Marinette and Bridgette are cousins and Felix is Bridgette's boyfriend.

The wielder of the black cat miraculous is, of course, Adrien. He along with the others will get their miraculous later on in the story.

Now for the unknowns.

The fox, and bee miraculous will be held by Nino and Alya. Nino will wear the fox miraculous, while his girlfriend, Alya, wears the bee miraculous.

the turtle and firefly miraculous will be held by Alex and Kim. Kim will have the turtle while Alex has the firefly.

If you've ever watched an anime where the main character is a thief for good reasons, this will be like that. Marinette was the first to receive a miraculous out of all of them, because of this she also has the ability to realize if someone would be compatible with a certain miraculous.

As spies their job is to locate information on an evil organization called AKUMA. This group has the ability to twist the negative emotions of people and force them to attack others. After locating information they are to find a way to destroy the entire group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of for now.