Bumble Bee vs. Lady Wifi

Thank you to everyone who reviewed!

You people make me get hit by the feels every time!

I own absolutely nothing!

ENJOY!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Alya woke up she was on a bed. The bed was in a dark room. There were only two objects illuminated. Two very different mirrors.

The two mirrors faced each other reflecting their reflections forever.

They were set just far enough apart so that if someone were to stand in the middle they could touch each mirror with the palm of each hand.

Alya looked down and found she was in a sun dress that held two very different patterns that divided evenly down the middle.

The right side was yellow and black stripes like one would see on various types of bees.

The left side was dark purple with small wifi bars that were patterned to look like larger wifi bars.

She was bare foot and for once her glasses were nowhere to be seen.

Alya looked around the room but found that aside from the two mirrors she could see nothing else. In a burst of curiosity and bravery, she walked to the mirrors.

As expected, when she stood between the two, she was reflected in each one. But it wasn't the same her in either mirror.

One held a version of her that wore a deep purple skin tight suit with white gloves and boots and a wifi symbol on the chest. Her hair was left in its normal wild form. Her eyes were covered with a deep purple mask that matched her suit. She also held a dark purple phone that glowed ominously.

The other held a version that wore a black and yellow shirt, barely visible below the dark yellow hoodie. She also wore a knee length black skirt and yellow sneakers. The girl in the mirror had her hair was pulled up into a very elaborate braid, held together with a yellow hair comb. Like the first reflection, her eyes were covered, but with a yellow and black striped mask.

Alya looked at each one, they copied her movements.

Then she stretched a hand out to each mirror. They touched at the exact same moment.

The moment they touched, the two reflections grabbed Alya. They used her as a way to pull themselves out of the mirrors.

After they were both out they dropped Alya's hands and the mirrors vanished.

The room brightened up to show that they were more or less on a stage.

"Who are you two?" Alya asked afraid.

"I'm hurt! I can't believe you, of all people, don't recognize us!" The wifi girl said with a malicious smile on her face.

"Stop being so mean. Of course, she doesn't know us!" The bee girl chastised.

"I'll do what I want!"

"Please! Even you have lines you won't cross."

"You so sure about that?"

"Ye-"

"HEY!"

The two reflections turned to look at Alya, stunned momentarily.

"I want you both to stop fighting and tell me who you both are right now!"

Wifi smirked immediately, "Isn't it obvious? We're you!"

"W-what?!"

"Yep! We are two different versions of you. Lady Wifi and Bumble Bee. Now all you have to do is help me get rid of the annoying insect, and we can get back to finding Mari."

"Get rid of?"

But Lady Wifi had apparently tired of humoring Alya because she launched herself a Bumble Bee.

Their fight used such speed that Alya couldn't tell who was who anymore if she ever could.

As she was watching the blur, Lady Wifi's words came back. This was a death battle. Whoever won would be the one to live. What did that mean for Alya?

The answer was ripped from her as one of the girls called out, "ALYA! PLEASE!"

Her determination rose and Alya waited for the fighting to get closer to her before jumping into the fight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So. Any guesses as to who Alya's going to help? What's going on with those mirrors? Why am I asking so many questions?!

Hope everyone enjoyed!

See you guys next time!