Back Stories (Part 2)

We now know about Marinette. This time it's Felix

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix DeNoir is not a normal boy in any sense of the word. At six years old he would rather stay in his house and read. Because of this his parents drag him out of the house for a play date with the daughter of a close friend.

When they get their a little girl is shoved towards him and they are told to play in the park, but not go too far, while the grown-ups talk.

"Hi! My names Marinette!" The little girl tells him, he nods and introduces himself as well.

"Hello. My name is Felix DeNoir."

"How old are you?"

"I'm six, and you?"

"Hey! I'm six too!"

And so the two six year olds started playing, Marinette finding a way to make Felix play, they did nothing but play and talk for what seemed like hours. Before they knew it, it was dark and they were told to come in.

"Felix, We're staying over here tonight. Is that okay?" His mother asked him, he told her it was fine, and that he would sleep in Marinette's room.

When Marinette learned that she and Felix would be having a sleep over she was over the moon. But she was still worried, whenever she saw Felix he was surrounded by a blue aura, it worried her because she was afraid he would be one of the Miraculous holders.

That night at around midnight, Felix found himself being woken up by Marinette. She made a quiet motion and whispered, "Follow me."

He saw no reason to follow her, but he saw no reason not too. Being a six year old means having a natural curiosity, no matter how much they may crush it down, it's there and it's what lead Felix to follow his new friend across the roofs of Paris to the very edge.

Once they were outside of town she said, "I'm going to let you in on a big secret and no matter what you can't tell anyone. Got it?" Through the darkness Felix could see the seriousness in her eyes, he nodded. Marinette shook her head, "Felix, I need your word that you won't ever tell about this." He coughed and said, "I, Felix DeNoir, give my word that I will never tell a soul about whatever secret you are about to show me." She smiled in the dark and brought him towards the dead tree.

Once she pushed the trap-door button and they fell through, Felix screamed, she brought him towards Master Fu.

"Marinette, what's going on?" He asked in a scared voice. Marinette ignored him for a moment, and Felix to the chance to look at what she was wearing. A ladybug shirt, with a black hoodie over it, black tights, and red sneakers.

It didn't look like something she would wear on a daily basis, or ever, so he was confused. Then he tuned back into the conversation she was having with the old man. "Are you sure it was a blue aura?" The old man asked. "Yes Master Fu, every time a blue aura." She answered.

Then they turned towards him and Master Fu said, "Please follow us." And they walked in a different direction. He soon followed.

They came to an old fashioned room that had nine different walls, the first wall was the door and painted white.

(Going counterclockwise) The second was had a pedestal with nothing on it and the wall and pedestal were painted different shades of red, Marinette stood beside the pedestal.

The third wall was painted lime green, it's pedestal had a black ring on it, the pedestal was painted a different shade of lime green(is that even possible?).

The fourth wall was painted purple the pedestal was a different shade of purple and had a butterfly brooch on it.

The fifth wall drew his attention. It was painted dark blue, with a pedestal painted a lighter shade of blue with a peacock pin resting on it.

He pulled his attention away from that wall and on to the sixth wall. The wall itself was painted a bright yellow, the pedestal was a slightly less intense yellow, with a hair comb, that was fashioned into a bumble bee, on it.

The seventh wall was painted a rich brown and the pedestal was a reddish brown and on it was a necklace with a fox tail pendent.

The eighth wall was a dark green, the pedestal a lighter shade of dark green (?) and a bracelet with a turtle charm on it.

The final wall was orange, somehow it reminded him of a fire, the pedestal a different orange, and on it, a choker with a firefly.

Somehow to Felix none of the colors were out of placed, or clashed with each other. He didn't even notice that he had wandered to the center of the room. And no matter how much he tried to hide it his eyes always strayed back to the peacock pin.

"You may try it on if you wish." Master Fu said, startling Felix. He was nervous but really wanted to try it on. He walked over, getting more sure with each step and picked up the pin. He placed it on the barrowed night shirt.

Suddenly he got the urge to shout out some ridiculous words. He suppressed it for a few seconds, until he finally shouted, "Fan Feathers!" a bright light engulfed him.

When the light receded he was wearing an out fit much like Marinette's, but he didn't have a hoodie.

Marinette ran up and hugged him, "I knew I was right about you." she whispered into his ear, as she lead him after Master Fu.

After being told about the mission, he agreed saying, "Someone will have to watch over you so that you don't kill yourself."

Thus the beginning of Paon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it ran on.

Next up is Bridget!

Bye!