Finale

This is the last chapter!

Nothing you say will change this!

I own nothing!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

A year had passed since Marinette's near-death experience, and even though she was back to perfect health, everyone still treated her as if she were about to keel over any second.

Eventually, she got fed up with this and told her friends that if they continued this she would personally walk herself down to Hawk Moth's lair and fight him one on one. They let up and Marinette was able to train as she wished. She also took up training Adrien.

He was a quick learner and his past experience being brainwashed helped too. At some point, they had begun working together. And his charm and terrible puns got the best of her and they began dating.

One night, as they were heading back from a failed mission Chat Noir asked Ladybug, "Milady when do you think we'll defeat him?" Ladybug was silent for a moment.

"It's not that easy kitty. Even if we beat Hawk Moth, the power that he has, it's not natural. It'll pass on to someone else. There's no telling how long it will take for the power to find a new host, it could be generations. That's what happened with this Hawk Moth."

Ladybug looked over and saw that Chat was looking downtrodden.

"But don't worry. We'll beat this one eventually. After all, everyone has a weakness." Ladybug smiled at her boyfriend. He smiled back, feeling much better.

Suddenly she got a message on her phone.

Hideout's comp find place to hide meet at Spot noon.

Ladybug cursed and came to a stop. "What's wrong?" Chat asked.

"Hawk Moth found the dojo. We need to hide. C'mon."

His shock didn't last long as he followed her across the streets of Paris. They ended up in Marinette's family bakery. "Ladybug, what're we going to do?"

"We're going to meet up with everyone tomorrow and then we're going to make a plan to take down Hawk Moth."

Adrien had never heard her sound so cold and calculating. It kind of scared him. Marinette took a deep breath and smiled, "Get some sleep, Adrien. Tomorrow's going to be busy."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think we all know what happens next so I'm just going to end the story here.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You guys don't really think I'd end it there did you?

Of course, I wouldn't!

On with the story!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

The next afternoon saw the former classmates of Marinette and Adrien meeting in their old classroom with determined expressions on each and every face.

They all turned towards the door when they heard it slide open and Marinette walk in. In a calm tone, she spoke, "Is everyone here?"

"Yeah, we were just waiting for you and Adrien."

"Then let's not waste time. Over various infiltrations, we've got a fairly good layout of Hawk Moth's Lair. He's already made the first move so it's time we finish the game. As a safety precaution, only eight people will be entering his lair. Everyone else will be on lookout duty or helping us on the technical side of things."

Adrien stayed in his seat as Alya, Nino, Alix, Kim, Felix, and Bridgette went up to finalize the details for those going infiltrating the lair, but as she passed Bridgette grabbed the back of Adrien's shirt and dragged him forward too.

The plan was surprisingly simple, but then again when weren't Marinette's plans somewhat simple? Each person would sneak into the building from a different spot and they would all herd Hawk Moth into the large room where they would deliver the final blow.

Max would be in charge of the security cameras and he would pick a group of others to help make sure that Hawk Moth didn't get away. Everyone that wasn't helping Max would be on lookout to ensure that he didn't try and bring reinforcements.

---That Night---

Everything had gone smoothly, they had even made sure to evacuate the building before they started hunting Hawk Moth down.

Finally, he was cornered. All eight miraculous stood around him, each one glaring. But even with all of this, Hawk Moth did not appear bothered. In fact, he tried to make conversation!

"So it would seem that you've caught me. Will you take me away in chains now?"

Firefly smirked, "Not in chains."

Then Ladybug punched him hard enough to send him to the floor unconscious. A strange purplish glow rose from him and evaporated into the air.

They left him still unconscious.

Ladybug smiled as she stretched her arms, "Finally!" She opened her phone and called Max, "Hey Max. You know that thing we made a while ago? Yeah, that one. You can go ahead and post it. It's time Paris got its people back!"

The End!