Making Plans

Anyone else feeling sorry for Adrien now?

I own nothing.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

When the watch changed Marinette headed to the head of technology, Max. On her way, she grabbed two cups of coffee and a ton of the little creamer containers.

She set one cup and about half the creamers on the desk next to him. Before either spoke they added all the creamer and gulped down no less than half the cup. Finally, Marinette asked, "Have you decoded where his other two big bases are?"

Max drank some more coffee before answering, "London and Rome. He has tons of others around the world but these two would be the ones he'd send reinforcements to the fastest."

Marinette's eyes glittered with mischief. "I know that look Marinette. What are you planning?"

"You'll know soon. But send out a text for everyone to meet in the dojo in fifteen minutes."

"Done."

15 minutes later~

Everyone sat silently as they waited for Marinette to explain what's going on.

Finally, she spoke, "We have recently learned of two other major locations for Hawk Moth. Rome and London. Of course, he'll have more but these two are his other strong bases. If we can cause trouble at both of them, Hawk Moth will have no choice but to send his men there, depleting his own forces here. My plan is to send a small group to each spot and cause as much grief for the people stationed there as possible, while also gaining any new information. Who wants to volunteer?"

Practically every hand went up. Marinette smiled at her friends. Bridgette and Felix both stood up and walked up to Marinette. "Bridgette and I would like to head each group." Felix smirked at everyone, "Besides, they'll need someone with real experience show them what to do." A series of insults were thrown at Felix, Marinette, and Bridgette laughed.

"Yeah, okay. That sounds like a good idea. Each of you pick five others to go with you. Max will help you set up cover stories and a home base and whatever else you'll need."

Bridgette and Felix hugged Marinette before walking into the crowd.

Twenty minutes later Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Sabrina, Alix, Nathaniel, Ivan, Kim, Nino, Max, Bridgette, and Felix stood in front of Marinette.

"Nathaniel, Ivan, Kim, Sabrina, Alix, Bridgette, you six will go to London. Juleka, Rose, Mylene, Nino, Max, Felix, you will go to Rome. I wish you all the best of luck. May your Miraculous guide you all."

Max had already printed out tickets for all of them, for an airport outside of Pairs, their flights were the earliest for tomorrow.

That night Marinette made them all their favorite dinners and everyone laughed together as if they were still in school at a dance or party.

The next morning twelve of them were gone.

--------------------------------------------

See you next time!