BiA (Back in Action)

I'm so weird...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beidgette and Felix turned to Marinette and glared. "When?" Marinette shrunk back, her wall coming back full force, surprising both of them. They thought she would snap back at them, what happened to her?

"A few weeks after Bridgette left." came the timid answer from Marinette.

Lila, angry that this public schoolgirl had the attention of the most popular power couple in both schools, decided to try and make them turn on her. "Hahaha. She can't even stand a little pressure, how could she possibly be your friend?"

Even to Chloe this was crossing a line. CHLOE! The girl that could reduce a teacher to tears in a matter of seconds thought she was crossing a line.

Too bad for Lila that the plan backfired. Instead of ganging up on Marinette they got angry at her.

Everyone thought that Felix and Bridgette would launch at the girl. Imagine their surprise when Alex and Kim rushed to defend the girl. "You brat! You have no right to say something like that! You know nothing of her!" Alex yelled, defending one of the kindest girls in school.

Before Lila could respond the announcer came on and told all the students to report to the track.

Time Skip: Lunch

The three schools had competed in six events before taking a lunch break. Alya had asked Marinette to eat with her, Nino, Adrien, Alex, and Kim, but she said that she wanted to catch up with Felix and Bridgette. The five, were curious and decided to eavesdrop on them.

"So how have you two been?"

"We've been fine. You?"

"I've had worse."

"And that means?"

"It means that things have changed. I'm not the same girl I was before the... incident."

Felix and Bridgette sighed, and the eavesdroppers were curious about this incident that changed Marinette.

"Onto more important news. Recently I've gotten the feeling that three legends will be needed very soon. And they will need the help of five other people."

"Mari... Even if that's true, we don't know who these other five would be."

"..."

"Mair do you know who the last five are?"

This confused them even more, but before they could reveal themselves there was a loud scream. Everyone jumped.

Then calmed down when they saw it was just Chloe screaming about a spider.

A few minutes later the events resumed. Three more events were completed, the long jump, the pole vault, and the two person tug-of-war. Then they were all released from school.

That night after catching up with her two oldest friends, Marinette walked over to her dresser and pulled out a small red box, one that could hold a small pair of earrings. When she opened the box that's what she saw, two polka-dotted earrings, that mimicked a ladybug.

Marinette put the earrings on, and for the first time in six years, transformed into Ladybug.

She noted that the hoodie was a little out dated and with a smile pulled out her project, a black hoodie with a ladybug on the back and above it in red cursive, the word: Ladybug. She didn't know why she'd made it when she came up with the idea, but now she did. Her heart had known she'd become Ladybug soon.

She quickly jumped out her window and went to the one place that could help her: Master Fu's old training area.

It hadn't changed much, or at all, in the six years it had been abandoned. Looking over it briefly, Marinette felt like her kid self entering here for the first time, then she turned towards a door Master Fu had told her she would one day have to open, today was that day.

Inside were modes of transportation, for all eight of the miraculous holders, and a wall that had indentions for all of the miraculous.

It was this wall that Ladybug walked over to, quietly she took her earrings off and placed them in their place. Suddenly a projection of Master Fu appeared. 

"Hello, Marinette. If you're seeing this then it's time for all of the Miraculous to awaken." The projection said. Marinette was sad and angry, she had a gut feeling that this time Ladybug wouldn't be counted as one of the good guys. "AKUMA has been biding its time, and has decided now is the time to strike. However in these years the members of AKUMA have become prominent parts of the community, and will likely have clues hidden about their houses, on where their base is located." Marinette knew her gut was right, she would be counted as a thief.

She accepted this. Master Fu's projection continued to tell her of the member's the computer had confirmed over the past six years, and who would most likely have information. It went on like that for about two hours, and then Marinette took her earrings back, and went home.

Ladybug was officially back in action.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the next chapter. Sorry if in the future it gets away from the 'spy' theme, I think it still counts as spies since spies break into places and collect information on their enemies. Still not sure though.

Until next time! Bye!