Packing

Marie POV

I am finally done with community college and i started packing for LA yesterday. I graduated from college last year. It is currently August and the first day of university will be on Sep. 9.

I still remember my friends.... Ethan, Grayson, and Ashley. I did block Ethan and Grayson on my social media ever since. I didn't want Ethan and Grayson to know how my life was and didn't want them to know my last boyfriend named Justin. I have been getting pretty famous on social media. It all started on Musical.ly and then Youtube. I am also afraid that the twins heard about me on a few other websites. I wonder if he still remembers me.

Ethan POV

Today i was looking through my phone until i was interrupted my Grayson. "Yo dude, Summer's birthday is going to be tomorrow." he said. "Okay" i said back as i began to look back at my phone. (Ethan lives with Grayson and Ashley in a three room apartment with Grayson and Ashley's three year old daughter named Summer.) As i was about to tweet something, a notify popped up.

Marie Fike has unblocked you on three sites.

I clicked on the notification thinking that it could be a fan page for my ex Marie. I mean like she got pretty famous over the years.... and did I mention hot. As the page finally loaded it showed that she unblocked me on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. As i clicked on her Instagram profile, i noticed that it was her. My eyes began to water by thinking of the time i said goodbye to her when she moved to Oregon. I then noticed that on graduation night she said she would come back for UCLA. I quickly opened her Twitter and then Snapchat. I opened her snap and watched her story. 

Marie's Snap story....

1.) Hey Guys! so right now I am still packing and I am so tired.

2.) I can't wait to get there! I am leaving on Wednesday.

3.) I can't wait to meet you guys and just see my old friends.

4.) Did I also mention "him" ?

5.) I will talk to you guys when i get back from Target. 

End of Story 

After hearing her say "him" I went crazy in my mind thinking she might mean me, but then it could be someone else. I felt jealous. I went on her Instagram and looked at her photos. She only changed a bit and she looks amazing. "Hey Gray!" I yelled. Grayson walked in "Ya?" asked Grayson. Do you remember "Marie?" i asked. Grayson raised an eyebrow "Ya! where is she?" asked Grayson. "She is still in Oregon and from my memory from three years ago, she is coming back for UCLA." i said as i handed him my phone. "She recently unblocked me on three sites." i said as i lay down on my bed. "On her story she explained about her packing and couldn't wait to see old friends and "Him". I said as i moved my two fingers to show a statement. Dude when is she coming back?" asked Grayson. "On Wednesday." i said grabbing my phone. "Dude i need to tell Ashley." said Grayson as he walked out my room. I turned off my phone and lay down on my bed thinking about my memories from High school. I sent her a snap... saying "Hey, long time no see.".

                                                                                     FIVE MINS LATER

My phone ringed. I grabbed it and looked at the screen to see a notification from Marie. She replied by saying "Hey Eth!" with a adorable photo of her. I texted her on Snapchat and said "I miss you.". She then replied with "I Missed You More! i gtg tho so ttyl." . "K bye" I replied back.

Marie POV

After the snapchat thing I did with Ethan, I said goodbye early because i wasn't sure if i really wanted to talk to him. Soon later i got messages from Ashley. I ignored it so that Ethan wouldn't think that i ditched him.