Date with Jack?

Marie POV

I walked away from the wall to reveal myself to Ethan and Daisy. "I am here." I said as I walked up to the door. "I got it." I whispered to Daisy. Daisy walked to her bed and went onto her phone. I walked out the door to see what Ethan wants in the hallway. "Hey.." I said as i closed the door behind us. "Hey......" said Ethan with a frown. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Mare... I am going on tour." Said Ethan. "Omg I feel so happy for you! How is this a bad thing?" I said. "Because I am going to be gone for about 5 months." said Ethan. My face went from happy to sad. "Really?" I asked. "Ya" said Ethan. "I mean like we can still date, but I just wont see you for 5 months..." said Ethan. "I know...." I said. "Hey well I am leaving on Monday..... But i have to get going so I will see you before I leave." Said Ethan. "Oh um okay well bye." I said. We hugged as I kissed him on the lips.

NEXT DAY BEFORE DATE WITH JACK

Marie POV

It was about time for Jack to come and pick me up, so I gathered my stuff and began to live my dorm room and walk to the center part of campus. I sat on a bench and went on my phone. I got a text from Ethan...

Eth- Hey I am at the airport and I didn't have time to stop by, so I am going to text you my goodbyes and I will see you in February and some times between then and now. I love you so much.

Me- I wish you good luck and I will see you soon. Goodbye my sweet love. I love you even more...

Eth- Thx babe.

Me- Np.... now get on the plane and go make your dreams come true and meet your fans.

Eth-okay *smiling emoji* Btw, no one with replace you while I am gone... I promise.

Me- Aw okay babe... I promise that I will never replace you either.... TTYL

Eth- Okay *blushing emoji* TTYL

"Hey." Said Jack as he walked up to me. I turned off my phone and placed it in my pocket. "'Ready to go?" Asked Jack. "Yep." I said as we began to walk out the campus. We hopped into his BMW i8. "Holy macaroni." I said as he lifted the car door open, so I could get in. I hoped in as he got in at the other side. "Ha thanks; My parents bought it for me last month." said Jack. "Amazing!" I said. "I just have my Jeep..."I giggled as he started the car.

*Skipping car ride*

"Okay.....*Turns off car* We are here." Said Jack as he looked at me. "I been here so many times, but I am still excited." I said as I opened the car door and put on my mini backpack. Jack locks the car and then we ran across the street to the Hollywood walk of fame. I pulled out my phone and took pictures of building and Jack took pictures of me sitting behind my favorite stars. "To bad I don't have a star... I mean I have 7 million subs on Youtube and higher on social media...." I said as I took my last picture of Ellen's star. That would really cool if you had a star." Said Jack. "Well I will keep dreaming." I said as I heard my name from behind me. "Omg... Marie?" Said as young women. I turned around to face a fan covering her mouth. "Hey!" I said as I smiled. "Can I get a picture with you?" asked the girl. "Sure.... Jack!" I kinda yelled since he was far away from me. He jogged up to me. "Ya?" He asked. "Can you take a picture of me and this beautiful young women?" I said as she handed Jack the phone. I stood up next to her as Jack took the photo. "Done." Said Jack as he lowered the phone and handed it back to the girl. "So, what's your name?" I asked. "Tiffany" she said. "That is a wonderful name." I said as I gave her a last hug. "Thanks and I have to get going." Said Tiffany as she hugged me one last time. "Okay bye." I said as she left. "Okay, ready to go to the wax museum?" I asked Jack. "Totally." Said Jack as we began to cross the road and head to the car. After a 5 minute ride and 3 minutes finding a parking spot... We headed out the car and walked down a sidewalk v near the walk of fame. we walked into a big building and went to the front desk to pay to enter the museum.

After an hour of taking pictures with wax statues of celebrities.

"Thx for coming with me today." Said Jack as we walked to his car."No problem, but really, thanks for inviting me.... It been fun and it takes my mind off of my boyfriend leaving to go on tour for almost a year." I said as we reached the car. "Oh well I mean tour seems fun." Said Jack as we hopped into his car. "Ya." I said as I buckled my seat belt.

When they get to the college

"Thanks again." I said as I got out the car and Jack was outside the the door helping. "No problem.... Maybe next time we can go to the beach." Said Jack as he stepped closer. "Totally!" I said. "Well I will talk to you later." Said Jack as he put his arms out to hug me. "I will be waiting." I said as I hugged him. We let go of the hug and my arms were around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist. We Stared into each other's eyes. Soon Jack was looking at my lips and back to my eyes and back to my lips. I looked at his lips as we got closer and I closed my eyes. Soon I felt his soft lips touch mine. We pecked our lips and then went back to kiss for a good 10 seconds. I then feasted my forehead on his. I quickly then remembered about Ethan and let go. "Bye Jack." I said as I looked down and speed walked to my dorm building on campus.
————————

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is short, but which one do you ship? Mathan or Mack ? See you in the next chapter! ~Aleea