Regrets

Marie POV (One Week Later)

I woke up this morning by my alarm on my phone. Today is the first day of school, so i didn't snooze and shot right up and woke up Daisy. "Daisy get up!" I yelled as I jumped onto my bed. " Okay okay." She said as she got up. I then got off her bed and changed into

 I then got off her bed and changed into

I then did a simple makeup look....

I showered the night before.... :)

I then braided my hair into a double dutch braid. I looked at the clock and saw that I was super early. "Daisy? are you done." I asked as I slipped on my backpack and grabbed my phone on my desk. "Ya." she said as she plotted down on her bed. "Do you wanna go to the cafe for breakfast?" I asked. "Sure." said Daisy as she shot out of bed and grabbed her stuff. We began to walk out the door and we went down the elevator. My first period is at 10:15am , and same as Daisy. except some days she goes early in the morning. As we left the dorm building... we walked through the beautiful grassy area filled with beautiful plants. I took a picture on snap chat and captioned it "First Day of School Starting Off With a Beautiful Morning." I sent it to my story. "OK Marie lets go get breakfast now." said Daisy sarcastically. I giggled as we began to walk closer to the cafe. As we entered I took a big breath of coffee. I ordered a iced caramel macchiato and a warm oatmeal fruit bowl. Daisy and I sat at a table near the window. I took a picture of my food... like why not.

 like why not