Future

Ethan POV

I woke up at 8:36 am in Marie's room. I turned to my side to see Marie on her phone. I smiled as I snuggled up next to her. "Good morning handsome." Marie said before kissing my forehead. "Good morning beautiful." said Ethan. "whatcha doin?" I asked. "checking the wind speeds for today." said Marie. "why?" I asked looking at her phone. "because we are going to the beach today and I want you to teach me how to surf." Marie said as we looked at each other. "Where too?" I asked while wrapping my arm around her. "Seaside." Said Marie. "Never heard of it." I said. "Well the Seaside board walk is almost like the Santa Monica Pier and board walk." Said Marie as she smiled. "How far is it from here?" I asked. "About two hours." said Marie. "Wow... how long are we staying there?" I asked. "overnight." said Marie. "Oh okay." I said with a toothy smile. "Too bad Grayson, Ashley and Summer isn't here." Said Marie as she went back to her phone to book a hotel next to the beach. "I am excited." I said while looking at Marie. "I am too." said Marie as she got closer and kissed my lips softly before jumping out of bed. "Come on, we are leaving at 10:30" she said as she stood there wearing an over sized t- shirt and slightly lacy underwear. "Fine." I said all tired all rolling out of bed.

Marie POV

I just smiled as Ethan got out of bed. I started to laugh once I saw him only wear boxers. "Oh be quiet.. I am not the only one who is wearing underwear." said Ethan as he hugged me. "And a t- shirt." I said. "Oh...... so you are not wearing a bra." said Ethan as he moved his hands up my shirt. "Well ya... I can't sleep in a bra." I giggled as he reached the spot. "Okay enough." I said as I grabbed his hand. "okay missy." said Ethan. I just laughed since he called me missy. I than walked to my empty suitcase and filled it with clothes that will last me for two days.

One Hour Later

Marie POV

It was now 10:00 am. "Wanna go eat some breakfast now?" I asked as I zipped up my suitcase. "Yep." said Ethan as he zipped up his suitcase. We than headed down stairs to see my mom fixing up pan cakes. "Good morning." said my mom as she added a fourth pancake to the plate. "Good morning mom." I said as I sat on a bar stool.

(Lol, don't worry we were dressed)

Ethan wore a California t- shirt and black Adidas soccer pants

Ethan wore a California t- shirt and black Adidas soccer pants. he than paired it with dark red high top vans and a Adidas hat.

Marie POV

My mom gave us two pan cakes each. I also grabbed some vanilla almond milk from the fridge as me and Ethan drank a cup full. We eventually finished our pan cakes and we were already late. We both rushed up stairs to do final packing and bring everything down stairs. "Are you ready?" I asked before we opened the door. "Yep." said Ethan as he smiled. "Buy everyone! see you tomorrow evening!" I yelled because everyone was in the kitchen. "Soon my mom ran to us and gave us both big hugs. "Be safe and I love you both." said my mom as she looked at both of us. "Love you too." I said. "Well go..... have fun." said my mom as she smiled. "K bye." I said as I smiled and opened the door and now me and Ethan were outside on a sunny hot morning. I placed our stuff in the trunk of my Jeep that stills has all my High school memories and the California licence plate. "My dad upgraded everything in and on my jeep while I was gone, so it has features of the newest Jeep." I said as I hopped into the drivers side. "Nice!" said Ethan as he hopped in and looked around. I than started the gps on my car. "Can I play music?" asked Ethan. "Ya." I said as I started the car. "How do you hook it up to Bluetooth?" asked Ethan. I than showed him as he played music. "okay now we can go." I said as I began to back up. "I brought some snacks... they are behind your seat." I said. "Okay... did you bring Takis?" asked Ethan. "Yep... Family size." I said smiling as we drove down my street. "YASSS!" said Ethan as he had a fan girl moment. "I just laughed as we drove onto one of the bridges that merge onto the high way.