Media

Ethan POV

It's June 18 at 5:12 am. I got up early because today is the day I get to go to Portland OR with Marie for the first time. I have never been to Portland OR and I am excited. Grayson and Ashley are up helping me pack for a two month trip. My flight is at 7:00 am. I have two suitcases and one of them are full. I barely packed last night since I was taking care of Summer last night when Ashley had to bring Grayson to the doctors for a check up. I watched bob the builder and Dora on Netflix until they got back. I also had to get her ready for bed. Anyways, back to today... Daisy is taking me and Marie to the airport. We have to kinda sneak to the airport without people noticing. If we do get caught.. Than we have to either make a story or tell the truth. Grayson is feeling much better today and is back on the computer because Ashley and Grayson are planning on buying a house and letting me have the apartment to myself. I would love to have Marie move in with me, but she already bought a dorm for the school years. We and Grayson are still gonna make content for the fans though. We now have our own vlogging channels. I vlog every once in a while, but hopefully daily vlogs soon😉

One Hour Later

I finished packing and Daisy and Marie should be here any minute. I sat on the couch with my two suitcases.

"Hey we are outside and I the coast is clear" texted Marie.

"Okay I am coming" I texted back. I am wearing black Adidas soccer training pants and a tank top. I also paired it with my black slip on Vans and a blue Adidas hat and sunglasses. Lol it's so the paparazzi won't think it's me. I grabbed my suitcases and said my goodbyes to the Fam in the apartment. I walked down the long hallway and headed to the first floor. I walked through the lobby and opened the door to see Marie waiting outside the black jeep. She than opened the trunk and she helped me put my bags in. We didn't talk because we were concerned if there were paparazzi watching and we didn't want them to hear our voices. I hopped into the back seats with Marie. I closed the door as Daisy started the car. "Hey." Said Marie. "Hey." I said with a smile. "Hey everyone." Said Daisy laughing. "Hey Daisy." I said as we drove away. Marie was wearing black Adidas soccer training pants just like mine. She was wearing an cute top from VS Pink and paired it with white Vans and sunglasses. "Are you excited?" Marie asked. "Totally." I said with a smile. She than smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. Marie was sitting in the middle seat and I was sitting on the left side.

*Skip Car Ride Because It's Boring*

Marie POV
We made it to the airport safely. We all hoped out the car and I got my two suitcases and backpack and Ethan got his two suitcases and a backpack as well. I hugged Daisy as Ethan did the same. Now me and Ethan are walking into the airport. We came 20 minutes early. We went through security and placed out suitcases on the track. We sat in chairs for about five minutes before we board the plane. "Gate 400 is ready to board to Portland Oregon." Said the lady on the speaker. We got up with our backpacks on our backs. We gave the lady our tickets as she gave me and Ethan a quick stare. She was nice, but seemed nervous. Was she a Dolan Twins fan? We got on the plane and our seats were next to each other. There was a empty seat in between us, and we have no idea if it's taken.

Now the plane is ready to take off and no one was sitting in between us so Ethan decided to sit in the window seat and I sat in the middle. Are bags were by our feet. I ended up falling asleep on Ethan's shoulder.

*Two Hours Later*

"Babe we are here" whispered Ethan into my ear. I stood up with a sleepy face and smiled. "Okay." I said as I began to stretch. We were about to land so I buckled my seatbelt and put the tray thing in front of me; up. Now we landed so I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed my bag. Me and Ethan walked off the plane into the tube thing. We walked down the long hallway. We had to go through a fast security check before going for our suitcases. Me and Ethan got our suitcases and headed to the waiting area by the front doors to the pick up area. I called my parents telling them that we were here. "My parents are on their way." I said while turning off my phone. "Okay.... I am kinda nervous about seeing your parents." Said Ethan. "Don't worry.. They are excited to see you." I said kissing him afterwards. "Ethan Dolan?" Asked a female voice in front of us. I turned a girl with rosy red cheeks. F*ck I thought to myself. "Hey." Said Ethan. "Can I get a pic with you? And Marie." She said smiling at the end. "Sure." Said Ethan as he stood up. "I think I will pass." I said. "Oh come on." Said the girl with a big smile. "Okay." I said smiling. I got up and stood by here side and Ethan kissed her cheek. I am honestly okay with Ethan kissing fans. She took the pic. "Thanks... Hey look, if you guys really are dating... I don't have to say anything about where you are in the bio when I post it." Said the girl. "Uh your welcome and please don't say anything... You can still post the pic tho." Said Ethan smiling. "Okay." She said smiling as Ethan hugged her.
"DING"