She's Back

Marie POV (Few Days Later)

Ethan is at Grayson and Ashley's house to film a video while I am at my dorm since school is getting really close. Daisy wont be coming back until next week, so I am lonely at the moment. I am on my laptop about to publish my new YouTube video. I spent the past hour at 12:00 pm posting and chatting with fans. "DING" I picked up my phone to see a text from Maddie. "Oh great." I said with a giggle.

M- HEY GURL
Me- Hey!
M- I have seen you and Ethan all over the place and he proposed to you?
Me- Yep. Sorry I didn't tell you right away.
M- WHAT THE FCK!..... I mean....That's okay.😊👌🏽Today me and Jeff reunited on Facebook and we had a Taco eating contest rematch! I posted it on my YouTube channel.
Me- lol can't wait to watch it!
M- So........
Me- What?
M- SHE GOT THE D!!
Me- Omg Maddie wtf
M- What! It happens when a cucumber meets the 'Grapefruit technique'
Me- WTF You watched that?!
M- WHAT! I am a dangerous person!

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK"

I got up and walked towards the door. Believe or not... A lady dressed in a black dress and sunglasses showed up with a paper sack. "Maddie?" I asked looking at the women. "Ya gurl... I got the Grapefruit." said Maddie as she flicked the bag at my chest. "Man look at my wrists." said Maddie as she started to flick her wrists. "Maddie?" i asked again. "Hey I also bought the XXL sized Grapefruit because I am guessing Ethan's pet cucumber is... uh... ya." said Maddie. "WTF!" I laughed. Maddie didn't laugh and had a serious face on. She slowly slid her sunglasses down to the tip of her nose and looked at me. I looked at her... I never seen her since the day I left.. "MARIE!" yelled Maddie as she hugged me tight. "Hi Maddie." I said smiling. "I missed u my child" said Maddie. "I missed you too!" I said as we pulled away. "Hey, do you have frebreeze by any chance?" asked Maddie as she walked in and I closed the door. "Ya... it's in the bin under the TV." I said as I looked at Maddie scramble through the bin. "Oh can you watch Boo Boo for me?" asked Maddie as she tossed her backpack on the couch. "Ya...." I said walking slowly to her bag. "K thanks... I might as well blast off to Mars." said Maddie as she ran into the bathroom and closed the door. "Mars?" I whispered to myself. "YEP!" yelled Maddie from the Bathroom. *fart* "OMG Maddie WTF!" I yelled. "Blasting off in 10...9...8...7...6....5...4...3...2...1..." said a lady on a computer from the bathroom. *Farts and diarrhea sounds* "Take off denied." said the computer voice again. "Oh f*ck..... HEY I AM TAKE LONGER! GOTTA FIX THE SHIP" Yelled Maddie. "UH OKAY!" I yelled back. I turned back to her backpack until I herd a plunger in the toilet. I tried to ignore the suction noises and opened the backpack. I saw Boo Boo (Maddie's Pug) sitting down and wagging it's tail. Soon Boo Boo turned around and aimed it"s butt hole at me. "Boo Boo what's wro-" I said. *Boo Boo squirts diarrhea onto my shirt* "WHAT THE F*CK!" I yelled as I was about to gag. "IS BOO BOO OKAY?" Asked Maddie as she was still in the bathroom. "YA! NOT ME THO!" I yelled back and grabbed a clean towel from the shelf. I wiped off some and than took off my shirt. "What's wrong?" asked Maddie. "Nothing.... just Boo Boo really needed to go to Mars." I said as I scrammed to find an extra T-shirt. I ended up finding my Volleyball T. "BLAST OFF!" said the computer girl again. "UGH F*CK YEAH." said Maddie. I heard another flush noise. "OKAY... I am done from hibernation with NASA." said Maddie as she sat down on the couch and grabbed Boo Boo. "First....Why are you here?" I asked as I placed the Grapefruit in the bag in the fridge. "Just visiting my FWEND" said Maddie as she pet Boo Boo. "Oh by the way... it works better when the Grapefruit is room temperature." said Maddie. "Oh... thanks... I guess." I said as I sat on the chair that's across from the couch. "So.... where is everyone?" asked Maddie. "They are all out doing stuff." I said. "Why don't we go see them!" asked Maddie as she stood up. "Uhh I don't know about th-" I said before Maddie pulled me up. "We are going to see Ethan." said Maddie as she shoved Boo Boo in her bag. "Okay let me text Ethan and ask where he is." I said.