Maddie's Wedding

Ethan POV

Me and Marie got back from our honeymoon yesterday. 

Me and Marie are getting ready for the wedding and honestly... I am nervous. 

     "Ready?" Asked Marie as she walked out the bathroom looking beautiful as always. "Ready." I said as hugged her and rested my chin on top her head. "Your nervous." said Marie as she pulled away. "Ha ya." I said as I grabbed my phone and wallet and Marie got her clutch full of stuff.

*WHEN THEY GET THERE*

Me and Marie walked out the car and walked to where Grayson and Ashley are. They were at the rose bushes. (The wedding is outside) "Hey guys." Said Ethan as we walked up to them. "HEY!" said Ashley as she hugged both of us. "Where are the kids?" asked Marie. "They are still getting ready." said Ashley. "Oh okay." said Marie. Marie is a bridesmaid and I am a groomsmen and so is Ashley and Grayson. 

Marie POV

I looked around to see the beautiful set up till' I realized a taco truck pulling in. "Oh god." I said. "What?....oh." said Ethan as we both stared at the truck. "Wait what are the horses for?" asked Ethan. "I have no idea and I don't want to know." I said.

*Wedding starts*

All of us were behind bushes about to start. First the ring carrier walked down along with Ashley and Grayson. Next me and Marie walked down and we walked to the side. I watched everyone walk down until the music changed which meant Maddie was coming. Summer was the flower girl and she was throwing peddles before Maddie came in riding a white horse with an attached horn on it's forehead. "Oh god." I whispered to myself. Maddie's parents then helped her off the horse but her dress got stuck for a seconded which revealed her red lacy thong. Ashley covered summer's eyes. I can't imagine how the rest of the wedding will go... The horse went crazy as the dress covered its face. It started to run back down the isle with Maddie hanging from it.

Once everything was figured out, Maddie came back down the isle on the 'Unicorn' and this time was successful. She stood by Luke as the words were said.

"You may kiss the bride" 

Luke grabbed Maddie and kissed her in a dip. The crowd went crazy as everyone threw their chairs in the air. I did the same for the fun of it because YOLO.

HOURS LATER*

We were all eating at pretty tables that were covered in beautiful flowers. "Hey guys!" said Maddie as she walked up to our table with both of the Dolan families. "Hey Maddie." said Ashley as she placed her taco down. "I see you guys like the taco truck." said Maddie. "Why wouldn't we." laughed Grayson. "True!" yelled Maddie. 

"Soooooo when is Marie gonna give me a grandchild?" asked Maddie at me and Ethan. "Ha....uh we don't know." said Ethan as he smiled at me. "Any name suggestions?" I asked Maddie. "Let's see.... Girl....Chipotle.... boy....Tacoman." said Maddie. "Uh ya we will keep those in mind..." I said as me and Ethan looked at each other before looking at Maddie. "GET OVER HERE AND DANCE WITH ME SUGAR!" Yelled Luke at Maddie. "COMING DADDY LUKE!" said Maddie. "Talk to you guys later." said Maddie as she ran to Luke while taking my taco with her. "They are so cute together." I said before I turned around to see Luke dry humping Maddie "Maybe not" I said as  all the kids were watching her... soon many kids got a partner and did the same. "Please don't do that kids." I said to Ashley and Grayson's kids. "We promise auntie Marie." said the kids.

Now the time has come when we release Maddie with Luke for a month... We held sparklers in the air as they walked down and hopped onto a tour bus with the rest of the band. "Bye Maddie!" I yelled as everyone else did the same. You know what... I will miss her

Soon the bus came back and ran over the sidewalk and into the wedding. Everyone ran for their lives as the bus ran over tables and chairs. "I am back!" yelled Maddie as she jumped out the bus. "I forgot to say goodbye to my friends!" She yelled... She walked up to us "Bye Marie" said Maddie to Ethan. "Bye Grayson." said Maddie to me. "Bye Ashley." said Maddie to Grayson. "Bye Ethan." Maddie said to Grayson. "And bye my raw potatoes!" Yelled Maddie to the kids before she hopped back onto the bus. Soon the bus backed up and crashed into the owners barn and back on the taco truck before they got back onto the road. "Okay maybe I won't miss her." I said to myself as the taco truck exploded with tacos everywhere. "damn... those were great tacos." Said Ashley.

--------------

Wtf is the chapter? ANYWAY I hope you enjoyed it because it sucks tacos if you tell me. See you guys in the LAST two chapters...Ya.... I know. Maybe more, but I can't predict the future.

BYe! 

-A