Superchef ϟ prompt

"Everything alright in there, Barry?" You asked from your chair in the living room.
"Everything is perfect!" He shouted from the kitchen. For the first time in your one month of being boyfriend and girlfriend your date was set at his home. Barry had insisted on making you dinner, and for one hour, you had barely seen him.
"Sure you don't need my help?" You asked.
"No, I'm fine," Barry yelled after you heard something break.
"Barry-bear, I'm coming now, my dad tought me some stuff, okay, I can-"
"No need! Done! I'm completely... done," Soon after that, your boyfriend came out from the kitchen with a pan of something burned that you could not recognize.
"Mmmm, looks good Bear," you faked a smile, which made a smile appear on Barry's face.
"I hope it taste that way too," he said excited and put it down on the table.
"So... what's on the menu Superchef?" You smiled at him.
"Wok stew for dinner, and chocolate fondant for dessert," He smiled proudly and served you the burned stew. You took a bite and forced it down your throat.
"So... what do you think? You see; I don't usually make dinner," Barry chuckled with his eyes full of hope.
"Mmm!" You smiled at him, and he sighed in relief.

The dessert hadn't been much better. You had sat in your chair and wondered if he had put in some pepper in it while you had chewed on your cold, overcooked chocolate fondant. Even when he almost poisoned you with his terrible cooking skills, you loved Barry for trying to make you a meal. So when he had invited you on a second date some days later, you hoped it would be placed at a restaurant.

"You're making me dinner again?" You asked with an other fake smile on your face.
"Yes! Or you know... I guess we can go out and eat..." You wanted to say yes. You wanted to hug him and thank him for the other option. Though when you saw his eyes, you knew that it would crush him.
"No! No, I-I would love it if we could stay here!" His eyes lit up again, and your once fake smile turned into a real one.
"Good! 'Cause I've started on it this time, and I really think you're going to like it!" He almost dragged you inside, and your nose wrinkled.
"Oh shit, the chicken!" Barry said and sped over to the kitchen. You followed him to the room where black smoak was oozing out. A caugh left your lips.
"Barry! Barry are you alright?!" You shouted and held your hand to shield your mouth and nose from the smoak. The chicken had started a fire. You didn't even know how Barry had managed to do that.
"I'm so stupid," you barely heard Barry's voice, and went over to him.
"Barry, can you please tell me what's going on?" Your boyfriend turned around to face you with a sad look.
"Y/N, can we do this tomorrow instead? Please, I really want to-" You couldn't do this any more, you had to tell him.
"Barry I need to tell you something..." You interrupted him.
"Look... I love you a lot, but please stop trying to cook me dinner, you suck," you said and gave him a kiss.
"Thank God," he mumbled into the kiss which made you giggle and pull out of it.
"What do you mean by that?" You laughed.
"Cisco and Caitlin told me you had a weak spot for men who can cook well! You broke up with a guy because he never made you a single meal,"
"Barry..." You said and laced your fingers behind his neck
"You don't have to worry about that alright? I broke up with Lucas because he was a pig, I will not leave you because of your complete lack of skills in the kitchen" Barry laughed and gave you a kiss.