Oh happy Sundays

Request from: I'M SO SORRY! Don't remember who requested this (probably bc it's been waaaay too long since i wrote://). It may be a comment/request from my Wattpad though... Oh well: here it is;)

Fandom: The Flash
Pairing: Barry Allen x reader
BTW:Don't know exactly when this is set, but I'm writing 1st POV, and I don't think I nailed that

Category: Falling in love
017: "A fairytale with a happy ending always brings a smile to my face."

A/N: So this will be in 1st POV, pretty much because I haven't done that in AGES! Just: before you start to read, I want to tell you that everything I post is un-edited! (random much?)

I was late – again. My backpack grew heavy as I and my bicycle turned the corner towards a familiar path to the library. The dark clouds over me slowly began to leak, and cooperating with the strong wind, my hair would soon get way worse than it already was. Once I reached my destination, I rapidly locked my transportation outside among the others and jogged into the majestic building before I could catch a cold.

"Running late again, dear?" My eldest friend, Fanny, said as I rushed into the staff's room.
"Yes Mrs. F, who's arrived?" I asked while pulling off my coat and hung it over the sofa.
"Oh, I'm sure the parents remember your punctuality, hun," she went over and took my coat to its right place, as I misplaced my gloves and beanie at the table, which she soon corrected for me.
"Great, so everyone's here then?" I ask, my feet moving towards the door.
"I believe so, now don't forget your backpack!" She saved me, and I bolted back to her and then out the door, throwing a 'Thanks!' over my shoulder to her.

"Last time we finished reading "Peter Pan", I told you guys to pick your favorite part of the book until next time – which is today," I told the little gang of six-year-olds, whom all looked up at me with concentrated looks. To my statement, their little heads nodded in agreement, and small smiles broke on some of the faces.
"I also asked you to come up with ideas for a new book. Anyone who want to share?" I saw nine out of nine hands shoot up in the air, and smiled to them all.

"So until next time, little ones: read chapter two with your parents and be prepared to talk a bit about it. I can't wait to see you again next Sunday!" Once the words were out there, all the kids ran off to their waiting parents. I got some 'Good bye's from both adults and children until the only ones left were Mrs. F, some regulars, little Tony and myself.

"Hi Tony, who's picking you up today?" I asked the little Latino.
"My uncle Cisco, miss Y/N. Daddy and mommy are away for a week," he answered briefly. His tone made me sympathise with him, which was the reason of my next sentence.
"Well, how do you feel like joining me to get something good to eat while we wait?" I asked with a playful smile.
"Yes!" he made a little jump before we walked over to the place I made him promise to keep secret.

"My uncle is smart, and funny, and make really cool stuff!" After his third cookie, Tony had opened up to the fullest and was now telling me about his late uncle.
"Oh, well what-" Before I can finish my sentence, the boy next to me bounce up from the staircase we sit on.
"Uncle Cisco! Uncle Cisco! Why are you late, why didn't you come when I was done?" The boy jumped up and down, his energy at level 200.
"Sorry, my brother didn't tell me I was picking him up," he ignored Tony and gave me an apologetic smile.
"Stuff like that happens, bye Tony! Remember read a chapter unti next time," I smiled at the little guy.
"Bye miss Y/N!"