Grant Gustin, interview

You weren't together at Valentines

Moving on from business to gossip, the interviewer turned the focus over to the recently popular topic of Hollywood: your relationship with Grant Gustin.
"So Grant, yesterday was Valentines Day, with your lovely Y/N out of town, how did it go?"

At the mention of your name, Grant went from his famous grin to a more serious look. His eyes became a bit distant, as if he was mentally watching you from miles away.
"No, I... it was very difficult for me, yeah... This is probably the hardest part of this incredible work I get to do," he tried to make up a little smile, but it was hard, because he was speaking from his heart. "I miss her... I really do..." Grant finished his sentence.

"Wow, this was so emotional...!" The interviewer fanned her eyes with her hands, in an attempt to not let her make up run, but with a little laugh, she managed to get the interview on a happier tone – though, through the rest of the day, the only thing Grant could think about was your daily FaceTime-call at 8 PM.

A/N: OK, so I don't know if I have updated you guys on Wattpad yet, but I'm trying to have this schedule of posting each Sunday, but for the past two weeks I haven't been able to do that to my dear Tumblr-people... So the reason for posting this mediocre work, was simply because I feel slightly guilty for not posting in almost two weeks...! But the reason it's been, what, a month?! since I posted here is just because I have been a bit lazy (I write on Tumblr, then copy-paste it over here), so if y'all get a bit worried, then check out @so-flashtastic on Tumblr to stay tuned! BTW hoped your Valentines Day was super, and that you or someone else treated you like the true queens you all are;**