Ch. 3: 3 days later.

It's been 3 days. No text. No call. Nothing from Jaden.but I wasn't going to wait for him. Since my cousins are staying at their dads for the weekend, Lisa is going to drop me off at the beach. I put on a basic black bikini on. I put on shorts and my "make me coffee" tank top. I threw my hair up in a bun. I put my glasses and flip flops on.

 When I walked downstairs, Lisa was on the phone with my cousins

"Christopher. He's your dad. Stay there. You don't hear Aaliyah complaining." She said irritated. "I got to go Chris. Bye. Love you." She hung up and looked at me. "He just never stops. You ready?"
"Yep." I said walking to our car. The whole time in the car we were quite. It wasn't awkward, just peaceful. When we got there I seen jaden and the boys and a really pretty girl.
"Actually I don't want to go. We can go back."
"No you are going out there Krystina. I did not waste gas for you to see jay and want to leave. Get your ass out there ad show him what he's missing." I get out of the car. I got my towel and walked kinda close to them. Set my towel down and strip into my bikini. And started tanning. A couple minutes later, someone sat next to me.
"I thought it was you. Couldn't say hi?"
"Nope. Just like you couldn't answer my texts."
"Im sorry babe. My mom took my phone away. I was grounded or I would of. I swear."
"Jay who's this?" That pretty girl said.
"Uhh. Mayson this is Krys." She smiled at me. "Mayson is my best friend, Sean's girl. And Krys is my girl." He told me then he told her. Im his girl. I don't remember this happening. Maybe he's just saying that.
"Nice to meet you." She smiled at me.
"You too. I love your tattoos."
"Thank you. Would you like to come over there with us?"
"Oh sure." She smiled and walked back to the boys while jaden helped me pick my stuff up. When we got there jaden Introduced me to everyone. Mayson sat on Sean's lap. Jaden sat down and pulled me on his lap. We sat there joking around.
"We should play truth or dare." Felix said. We all agreed.
"I'll go first. May truth or dare." Dylan asked.
"Truth."
"Is it true that Sean took your virginity?" You could see her and Sean get red. "Yea. He did." She buried her head in his shoulder. "Truth or dare Krys?"
"Dare." I hope its nothing to do with jaden.
"I dare you to kiss jaden." Of course she would do that. I moved so I was straddling jaden. He smirked and I leaned in and crashed my lips on his. He put his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck. I didn't even hear may tell me I could stop. She screamed my name. And I finally stopped. They all looked at us and laughed at us. I looked down blushing. Jaden put his arms around my waist hiding his face. I got up and held my hand out for him. He took it.
"We're going for a walk." I said pulling him up and running off with him. I slowed down and we were having a conversation.
"So tell me about you."
"Well im 15. Im from Portland, Oregon. I live with my sister at my aunts house. She's at the hospital. My mom died two years ago. She had cancer and was recovering then one day she–she–she just got worse. Uhh I have a husky named shadow, that my mom bought me. Uhh I don't know what else to say. Im a very awkward person."i said looking down.
"Don't say that. I think your very interesting." He lifted my chin up and smiled at me.

Hey guys. So I added a new character cause my best friend wanted to be in it as Sean's girlfriend. So there babe😘. At the end you get to get a look at who Krys is.
~Kim😇😘